Micro Brittle Starfish

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Micro Brittle Starfish

Postby drgoner on Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:48 am

Anyone looking for a good addition to a clean up crew? I’ve got a lot of micro brittle stars available, would do 5 for $10. They are each from a centimeter to two. I can probably catch 20 or so a day so let me know if you’re interested and how many and I’ll start catching. They reproduce fast (added one or two in my 10 gallon accidentally and they are visibly all over within 2 months) in my tanks and so far I think my largest is about an inch and a half long. Pick up near Hilldale in Madison or can drive within 30 minutes if you get 20 or more.
drgoner

Re: Micro Brittle Starfish

Postby cpschult on Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:03 pm

Don’t suppose you have any of these left?
cpschult

Postby stevenliu on Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:18 pm

drgoner wrote:Anyone looking for a good addition to a clean up crew? I’ve got a lot of micro brittle stars available, would do 5 for $10. They are each from a centimeter to two. I can probably catch 20 or so a day so let me know if you’re interested and how many and I’ll start catching. They reproduce fast (added one or two in my 10 gallon accidentally and they are visibly all over within 2 months) in my tanks and so far I think my largest is about an inch and a half long. Pick up near Hilldale in Madison or can drive within 30 minutes if you get 20 or more.
Love to have some if you still have them

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
stevenliu

Postby MadeForThat on Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:36 am

drgoner wrote:Anyone looking for a good addition to a clean up crew?

I would love to add these to my caeto ball, do you still have any available?
MadeForThat

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade