Apex, Vortech, Purple Tang

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Apex, Vortech, Purple Tang

Postby drgoner on Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:52 am

Hey Everyone,

Have some stuff from a tank I broke down. Also have a purple tang that’s lived with me for 2 years for sale since I only have an 18g tank now. Don’t worry, he’s currently in a 35g bin with some of my extra corals, but needs a better home. He’s maybe 2-3 inches from top fin to bottom fin, I’d say medium size, and has always eaten frozen and seaweed. Took him awhile to learn to clean algae from my tank but he got the hang of it eventually. Little skittish. Asking $120.

If stuff is picked up obviously I’ll knock the shipping price/PayPal fees off the item price, but I can drive up to an hour to meet up depending on the item. Located in Middleton/Madison

Apex EL - includes eb832 and apex module with pH (stored in solution but I don’t think it ever gave me super correct pH) and temp probe - $340 shipped - 500 new at BRS

Vortech MP10qd - 2 available, both have 2 years of use but work well - wet sides are both only a year old, one has an outside that has one broken plastic thing, but it comes with a 3D printed cover to protect from the blades.
- $190 shipped for normal one, $185 shipped for the one with 3D printed cover - 330 new at BRS

AI Hydra 52 HD- used for a year at 70% and comes with the AI HMS Single Arm Mount (no box/32 attachment) - $385 shipped

XPAqua Duetto ATO used for a year, you’ll need new tubing - $80 shipped - 128 new at BRS

Neptune Magnetic Probe rack - used - $27 shipped - 40 new at BRS

Octo Varios 2 controllable DC circulation pump - used for 2 years total - runs well - the unions it normally comes with can be included if you want but they’re currently stuck on a pipe that I can’t get off (they were never permanently glued). -$150 shipped

Auqa Gadget ChaetoMax 2-n-1 Refugium LED - Innovative Marine - $50 shipped - $77 new at BRS

Innovative Marine AUQA GADGET 15 GALLON HYDROFILL RESERVOIR
1 Never used, but has a small defect (1 corner is missing plastic corner but can be replaced with putty etc) $90
1 used but is pretty much new since all it did was hold RODI water - $110
These 2 are pickup in Madison WI only - sorry its large and made of glass! - 200 new at BRS
drgoner

Re: Apex, Vortech, Purple Tang

Postby phoffer on Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:26 pm

PM’d re purple tang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
phoffer

Re: Apex, Vortech, Purple Tang

Postby reeffreek on Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:09 am

Tang available?
reeffreek

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade