Pygmy (Cherub) Angelfish

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Pygmy (Cherub) Angelfish

Postby Chuck on Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:56 pm

Hello all,
I was recently given a Pygmy (Cherub) Angelfish, about three months ago, that came from a heavily stocked soft coral tank. He was tearing the tank down and offered the angel to me for free. So I decided that he/she would make a nice addition to my tank.

He stated that the angle had never touched one of his corals.

Well......Lets just say that it's time to go! :)

At this point I just want to find the angel a home. He/she is very healthy and will eat any food that is put into the tank. Usually taking food away from my mated pair of clowns, which are the only other fish in the tank.

I live in Whitewater and would prefer someone to pick it up as I'm sure I will need some help getting it out. :)

If anyone is interested please send me a pm or e-mail me at: chuck_fo@yahoo.com

Thank you in advance
Chuck
Chuck

Postby Sula on Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:06 pm

So has the little angel developed a taste for corals? LPS, SPS, softies, or all of the above?
Sula

Postby therazorsedge on Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:25 pm

Are you sure its the Angel or is it Jag(You man killer Dog) :D
therazorsedge

interested

Postby stevenliu on Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:48 pm

i do fancy your angel. i have a spear heavily planted tank that i can house him now.
stevenliu

Postby Chuck on Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:56 pm

So has the little angel developed a taste for corals? LPS, SPS, softies, or all of the above?

Sula, yes for whatever reason it has taking a liking to the Xenia. Not that I'm complaining because the stuff has been growing like a weed, but I figure I should nip it in the butt and take my loss as it is now before it changes it's taste to the other corals in my tank.

Are you sure its the Angel or is it Jag(You man killer Dog)

therazoredge, just because you are scared of my little(140 pound) german shepard doesn't mean you need to take it out on my dog. :)

i do fancy your angel. i have a spear heavily planted tank that i can house him now.

stevenliu, if Sula does not want it it is your for the taking.

Thanks again
Chuck
Chuck

I can pick up the angel

Postby stevenliu on Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:28 pm

I have Sunday off so I can pick your angel up if the Sula has no objection to it... let me know. my number is 698-1818.
stevenliu

Postby Sula on Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:28 pm

oh no, it's okay, I rather ike my xenia - all yours Steven...
Sula

good condition

Postby stevenliu on Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:04 am

Chuck! just wanted you to know the pygmy angel is doing great and is eating well. It truly is a magnificent fish. I am sorry you have to tear your rock apart to retreave the fish, hopefully the rest of your tankmates are doing fine. Thanks again for the fish, I will take good care of it.
stevenliu

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade