26G bowfront setup - Local pickup

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

26G bowfront setup - Local pickup

Postby perpetual98 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:25 pm

Hi everyone. The wife and I are thinking about trying to have a baby, so I thought that I'd prepare the wallet and the schedule ni advance. I've got a relatively new (about 3 months old) 26G bowfront setup that I'd like to sell.

Tank:
It's a standard AGA 26G bowfront. 24" wide, around 22" tall and about 15" deep at the front.

Lighting:

A DIY pendant housing a 250W SE Hamilton 14,000K bulb. The pendant itself can hold a couple of PC bulbs for supplementation. (Right now I have a 2x36W PC retro in it that I could include for a few $$$ more) The fan has 2 fans in it to keep it cool. The ballast is a magnetic Advanced ballast. I don't currently have it mounted in anything.

Here's a picture of the pendant I made:

Refugium:
CPR HOB refugium. Takes up about half of the back of the tank. Has the Jali light on it for growing macro.

Protein Skimmer:
Excalubur HOB skimmer with pump and surface skimmer box

I'm going to keep the few critters that I have in the tank right now and just transfer them to a different tank.

I'm looking for $350 for the whole setup local pickup in Ixonia which is about 40 minutes east of Madison.

I don't have any other pictures right now, but I can snap some if you're interested.

Thanks!

Eric
perpetual98

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade