Trimming My Acropora

Buy, Sell, Trade, Extra Parts? List it here. Reef/tank-related only, please.

Moderator: BraenDead

Trimming My Acropora

Postby Mark on Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:26 am

Hey -

I've got to trim my LJ purple tip and blueish-tip millepora-type Acropora soon as they want to grow into each other ... so I will have fresh-cut frags of these two available for the next few weeks [until early January?].

PM or email me .... maybe we can trade or I can get you started with a few frags to try if you don't have anything to trade.

If it's late January, you may be too late ... but ask me at a MARS meeting, I'll have to trim again eventually :)

---
FYI: I treated for Acropora red bugs this summer and have not seen any since mid-July [or their effects].
The purple-tip is from Warren, who kindly gave me frags a year and a half ago. The millepora-type I think I got from Jim Kargol of WRS when he took his tank down ... unsure on exact source info.
Mark

Put me down,Please

Postby Toddah on Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:52 am

Hey Mark,
I would be honored to host a couple of your frags in my tank, I don't have anything to trade right now but I would be happy to work out whatever you need for them. So far the ones Eric provided me are living and the pink Birdsnest is actually growing new nodes.
Did you ever get those RAW pictures into photoshop?
If not I will convert them to JPG and pop them on a CD for you.
Do you ever wonder why the only thing common in all your dysfunctional relationships with others is you?
Toddah

Postby Mark on Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:57 am

Too lazy to get around to converting them yet .... :roll:

But that works as trade to me :)

Let me know when you're up this way in the next week or so ... sounds good. Dunno why I spaced giving some away at the meeting, other than the fact I'm often like that :shock:
Mark

Postby Mark on Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:48 pm

Well, I've got Todd down ...

Two folks have come through already, three more yet. :)

I have a frag or two left of the LJ purple tip, some others ... depending on what is left.

Do have a couple softie frags too ... and would be willing to trade/sell quite a few more things ... but as I'll probably be out by the end of the year ... `last call' for the free/trade trimming frags :)
Mark

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade