Tried out Reef Nerd

Online Retail with unmatched customer service. http://www.reefnerd.com

Moderator: BraenDead

Tried out Reef Nerd

Postby BraenDead on Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:13 am

I tried out Reef Nerd for a recent purchase after running into them at the Frag Swap this year and just wanted to write a bit about my experience with them. Overall they are still getting going and don't have all of their products on the website, but if there is something you are looking for, feel free to check with Chris from Reef Nerd and see what they have. I've ordered from tons of online vendors over the years (Drs Foster Smith, Aqua Cave, Bulk Reef Supply, Premium Aquatics, Marine Depot, and many others I'm sure) and must say that one of the things that set Reef Nerd apart was their customer service. Chris worked with me extensively to come up with exactly what I needed. They have competitive pricing and a price match policy, so there's no concern there. The only drawback is that they don't currently stock an inventory of all of the products, and they drop shipped my order to me coming from California. I was quite happy working with Chris - I really haven't previously experienced customer service when placing an order like I did working with Chris - he's quite the Reef Nerd!

Bob
BraenDead
Site Admin

Return to Reef Nerd