High-end Burton Snowboard and Boots f/s

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

High-end Burton Snowboard and Boots f/s

Postby meisen on Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:58 am

Hey all,

Just seeing if there is any interest in my Burton Supermodel carving/freeride board.This is an awesome board, really great for making fast, tight double diamond runs, moguls or no. I paid 750.00 for it plus the bindings. It is in nearly new shape and still has most of its deep gloss finish with just a few nicks and scuffs from storage. I think I rode it twice but stopped due to an old injury coming back. Its a "L" size, about 164 cm, with step-in bindings. I also have a pair of Burton Rage boots, size 11 (step in style of course).

I would like to get 250 for the board and 50 for the boots however :lol: I would be more than willing to trade for high-end reef gear (specfically Tunze streams, protein skimmers, Ca reactor, controllers, chillers etc. I would also entertain livestock offers although would have to be some really unusual coral...!

I will entertain other trades as well....whatcha got?
meisen

Pair of downhill skis

Postby meisen on Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:00 am

Ok one more thing....a pair of Dynastar Vertical skis. Size 190 cm, mogul/all around/freeski with tyrollia bindings.

Looking for 100.00 for these but would also entertain any trade offers.
meisen

Postby OceanNwisconsin on Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:55 pm

dang it... if it was a 157-159 board i would be on that like white on rice.. :( :( :(
my fish drink better then i do!

OceanNwisconsin

Postby meisen on Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:49 pm

Sold it.....

Anyone interested in skis cheap?
meisen

Return to Club Lounge