Will I live to be 80?

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Will I live to be 80?

Postby Toddah on Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:13 pm

Will I Live to be 80?

I recently picked a new primary care doctor. After two visits and exhaustive lab tests, he said I was doing "fairly well" for my age.

A little concerned about that comment, I couldn't resist asking him, "Do you think I'll live to be 80?"

He asked, "Do you smoke tobacco, or drink beer or wine?" "Oh no," I replied. "I'm not doing drugs, either."

Then he asked, "Do you eat rib-eye steaks and barbecued ribs?" I said, "No, my former doctor said that all red meat is very unhealthy!"

"Do you spend a lot of time in the sun, like playing golf, sailing, hiking, or bicycling?" "No, I don't," I said.

He asked, "Do you gamble, drive fast cars, or have a lot of sex?" "No," I said. "I don't do any of those things."

He looked at me and said, "Then, why do you give a ****? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Do you ever wonder why the only thing common in all your dysfunctional relationships with others is you?
Toddah

Postby Falcon57 on Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:03 pm

The best way to increase your chances of reaching 80 is to stay off Wisconsin highways this winter and most other days.

:wink:
Enjoying marine reef keeping without going broke.
http://www.infowars.com/
Falcon57

Return to Club Lounge