Nintendo 64

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Nintendo 64

Postby Cow086 on Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:39 pm

I just went to a used game store and bought a hole bunch of 64 stuff. I bought the system a memory card 3 controlers and like 5 games for under $90!!!! Well anyways i was wondering if any of you would like to sell me or give me any of your games and accessories.

Games im really intersted in are:
the second zelda
mario party (all of them)
perfect dark
Rubble packs and memory cards.
Killer instinct.
and more i just cant think of all the ones i used to play at my friends house when i was in high school.

well if your "kids" arent going to play with them any more I will!!!!!

Am willing to trade corals for games too. pm me for a list of what i got (or look in many of the forums in the last few months)

Postby SilverSurfer on Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:56 am

Perfect Dark is awesome game, remember playing it all the time. O how the times have past, I am only into half dozen games on ps2 and havent seen any games for ps3 that has me wanting to go out and buy it.

But rumor has it stargate sg-1 has a game coming out for ps3 so that might just be enough to tweak my interest to get one :D
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage

Postby Cow086 on Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:17 pm

i walked in to Best buy the other day for a radio and walked out with a Wii. I almost forgot to get the radio when i saw the Wii sitting in the middle of the isle.

Ive been looking for them for like 4 months.

Bye the way does anyone want a Wii i am on the top of the list at another place's waiting list. So they will be calling me next the next time they get one in. I think it sells for like 249. 79 at this place i would be asking for the same price and maybe a coral or two for the hook up.

This is probably not a really good place to advertise that i should have made a separate forum but lets see if any one looks at it. Oh well.

Return to Club Lounge