FOWLR setup.

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

FOWLR setup.

Postby Darb on Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:54 pm

I'm slowly bringing a new fowlr tank online. We added a large puffer over the weekend. This guy just wants to hang out with you and chill. More personality than I expected, he acts a lot like a puppy.

Fun stuff!

-Brad

Darb

Postby Longinus on Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:10 am

I have allways wanted to add a FOWLR tank to my collection, chiefly for a puffer. I know tend to be some of the most personable fishes you can get (granted, my clown is nice and friendly, but thats just cus he wants more food :) )
Longinus

Postby middleton5 on Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:45 am

I LOVE that picture!!
middleton5

Postby Sula on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:24 pm

middleton5 wrote:I LOVE that picture!!

Agreed!

By the way, isn't this "reefy" enough to be in the General discussion area?
Sula

Postby Darb on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:57 pm

Thanks! He's easy to shoot because he gets right up against the glass when you go near the tank. It's a 150 in our dining room. He swims along with everyone as they walk by. I wonder if I could train him to fetch.

Yeah, probably could have gone in the General forum. It's not a reef though, so I didn't want to post off-topic.

If you guys keep a mental inventory of the LFS's... He's the one that was in the tank closest to the entrance to the fish area at Animart. I had checked him out a month or so ago but my tank hadn't cycled completely. I was surprised that he was still there over the weekend, still begging me to take him. He's fairly large, maybe 7-8 inches.
Darb

Return to Club Lounge