Dish Network or DirecTV

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Re: Dish Network or DirecTV

Postby electraglide999 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:09 pm

Charter blows, cant even watch the pack. How do they expect to keep business when they cant even provide coverage on local games. Especially a game like this. :twisted: :twisted: Will be looking at dish.
electraglide999

Postby O&J'sdad on Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:12 pm

CHARTER SUCKS MONKEY BUTTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can't listen to a game like this on the radio,
O&J'sdad

Postby snorulz on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:15 pm

go to a bar, you can watch the game and have game atmosphere, its thirsty Thursday anyway :D
I think i will stay in my nice warm house and sit on my nice comfy couch and watch it on dish network :D
"some people are like slinky's, not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
snorulz

Postby SilverSurfer on Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:59 pm

I will give charter only this once kudos.

I had a rep. show up at my door earlier this week from charter out of the blue.

Said phone service is now available up here. Went over the paperwork, with what i currently have with charter, and said can add unlimited long distance and local for few bucks cheaper a month then what my overall bill is right now lol. Now how can ya just say no?

Im canceling my HD programming with them. They dont have but handful of channels, and nothing good is on them. Im moving in the spring, will be switching to directv. Only have charter for internet and phone then.
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

Postby snorulz on Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:14 pm

good luck with the phone, from what i have heard they have had a lot of problems and law suits were getting involved. They may have the issues cleared up by now but I just wanted to warn you.
"some people are like slinky's, not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
snorulz

Previous

Return to Club Lounge