GO BRETT GO

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

GO BRETT GO

Postby Falcon57 on Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:46 pm

He finally did it! Kudos to the man of the hour.

The Pack felt sorry for the Vikings and let them get at least one touchdown. :roll:
Enjoying marine reef keeping without going broke.
http://www.infowars.com/
Falcon57

Postby lancewlarsen on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:42 pm

Kudos to Brett -- even from a Bears fan.... Now if only Brett were the QB for the Bears for the last 10 years... now that would have been a dynasty... <g>
lancewlarsen

Postby jojowell on Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:57 am

Wahoooooooo, and I got tickets to the Packers-Bears game at Lambeau. Wahoooooooo, go Brett, go Packers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jojowell

Postby Rueg on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:48 am

It was very exciting to watch! He will be setting the record for interceptions soon I fear. It is really going to suck when he retires.
Rueg

Postby Falcon57 on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:42 pm

Rueg wrote:It was very exciting to watch! He will be setting the record for interceptions soon I fear. It is really going to suck when he retires.

When he does, they will have to did up Blanda so he can tape a congratulatory message. :roll:
Enjoying marine reef keeping without going broke.
http://www.infowars.com/
Falcon57

Postby Ereefic on Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:47 pm

Falcon57 wrote:
Rueg wrote:It was very exciting to watch! He will be setting the record for interceptions soon I fear. It is really going to suck when he retires.

When he does, they will have to did up Blanda so he can tape a congratulatory message. :roll:

:lol: I don't know how they roped Dan Marino into doing that little message, must of paid GREAT!! Pretty sad to see actually, and didn't think they needed to stop the game for all that, kind of dumb.

Brett is the man!!!
Ereefic
Site Admin

Return to Club Lounge