Crossing my fingers

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Crossing my fingers

Postby spbreeder on Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:59 pm

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl this year and all I would really like for Christmas is a small tank, maybe a nano or something, it really doesn't have to be big. :D

Well, there was that one time, you know, that maybe I made a bad choice, but really not that bad and it would be so nice to have maybe a 30 gal. or so. :)

And well if we're being honest, there were maybe a couple of times I was a little naughty, but I was only having fun, I was mostly good and would really love a 90 gal tank with a few corals and fish. :|

Aw I was very naughty and had a blast, in trouble more than out of it. But now I am banished to the great north and need a big tank, maybe a 180 fully stocked and loaded to keep me busy. :twisted:

C'mon Santa whaddya say?
Denise
spbreeder

Re: Crossing my fingers

Postby klasikb on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:12 pm

Dear Denise,

Please tell me about your naughty doings. :twisted: Only then will I know what size tank to bring you.

Thanks,

Santa :santa:
Just a girl trying to create a little bit of heaven on earth, without killing it :)
klasikb

Postby Ereefic on Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:19 pm

Opps, that was me, not klasikb. :oops: :mrgreen:
Ereefic
Site Admin

Postby Sula on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:07 pm

[-X
:laughing5:
When on a journey, it is good to have an end, but in the end it's the journey that counts.
Sula

Postby O&J'sdad on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:21 pm

Santa here, I think I might need some pictures PLEASE. :santa:
O&J'sdad

Postby Falcon57 on Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:30 pm

oscarsdad wrote:Santa here, I think I might need some pictures PLEASE. :santa:

[-X
Enjoying marine reef keeping without going broke.
http://www.infowars.com/
Falcon57

Postby CUNAReefer on Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:03 pm

Santa Here! I have a 75 gallon tank with your name on it. If you donate $20 or more to a local charity, I will give you a free 75 gallon tank. Most charities will give you a receipt for tax purposes. If you show me your receipt for $20 or greater, I will give you a free 75 tank (while they last). Personally, I like Shelter Support Services (I adopted my dog, Barry from there)

Happy Holidays!
Santa (James)
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Postby spbreeder on Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:39 am

Oh, a lady never tells her secrets, not with out a couple of girlfriends and a bottle of wine anyway. Is Erica available?

James I thank you for the generous offer. I don't think I am in a place financially to set up a tank right now, I did hang on to some of my equipment but still, all the odds and ends would bankrupt us. I cannot wait to start another tank, maybe once all our kids are in college, lol (they are 8, 7, 5 and 3).

I was really just trying to lighten up this forum a little seemed to be getting a bit grumpy to me.

BTW, we donate every year to the Humane Soceity, food, toys, blankets etc. The kids love going there and seeing the animals enjoy the things they picked out.

Have a good one,
Denise
spbreeder

Return to Club Lounge