Need a new dentist

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Re: Need a new dentist

Postby Chachijoe75 on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:18 am

CUNAReefer wrote:Awesome! I'll schedule an appointment with Dr. Lord.

Thanks Reefers!
James

hehehe....Oh Lord please take this pain away!....$600 for co-pay oh Lord!
Chachijoe75

Postby CUNAReefer on Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:49 pm

NEXT!!! Well I went for my first appointment with Dr. Lord today. I waited almost an hour past my scheduled time. When they told me that it would be another 15 minutes, I politely asked for my x-rays, and informed them that I wouldn't be coming back.

Anyone else got a dentist? At this point, I may just throw a cleaner shrimp in my mouth.
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Postby BraenDead on Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Only had one appointment with my new dentist but it was today and I was happy so here goes. So far, after my one appointment, I feel I can recommend Dental Health Associates, particularly my dentist Jacob Bjork at the Gammon Clinic (7001 Old Sauk Road). I called about 2-3 weeks ago and setup the appointment, they got me in fairly quick (2-3 weeks seems better than most for non-critical issues). I showed up at 7:20 for a 7:30 appointment and was called back before 7:30 hit the clock. It was very professional, very quick, and Dr. Bjork was very nice and seemed to know what he was doing.

Granted this is my first and only visit thus far, but I am feeling positive about the future with them.

Bob
BraenDead
Site Admin

Postby CUNAReefer on Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Sounds like I found my next dentist.
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Postby mfd78 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:25 pm

In 3 years of going to Dr. Lord, I've never waited more than 10 minutes at the most. I asked my wife and she said the same thing. She had a bunch of work done the first year we were there too.

I wouldn't have waited more than 30 minutes before walking out of a place (like at a Davis-Duehr eye appointment a few years back). The only excuse would be some unscheduled emergency.

Sorry for making the recommendation to you but I'd still recommend him if somebody asked me today.
mfd78

Postby Chachijoe75 on Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:14 pm

I would reccomend MidWest Dental on the East Side, but that wou;dn't work for you since you live and work on the West.

Sorry to hear about your experience. I only have good things to say about mine and I visit them every 4 months. :mrgreen:
Chachijoe75

Previous

Return to Club Lounge