No words.....

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

No words.....

Postby Sula on Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:48 am

When on a journey, it is good to have an end, but in the end it's the journey that counts.
Sula

Re: No words.....

Postby Falcon57 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:49 pm

:D :D :D :cheers: :cheers: :wav: :toothy7: :toothy8:
Enjoying marine reef keeping without going broke.
http://www.infowars.com/
Falcon57

Postby Sula on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:51 am

When on a journey, it is good to have an end, but in the end it's the journey that counts.
Sula

Postby SilverSurfer on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:34 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

Postby meisen on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:24 am

AWWWWWWWW :( :( :( :(

What a freakin bummer folks. Though I should admit I sort of hedged my bet being a native New Yorker and all. Some reason I was really, really wanting the Pack to win.......I never got into the Giants all that much. It was as good game as you can get IMO though (at least from the sound of it, I was listening on the radio)...back and fourth a lot and clearly both teams dealing with a lot of pressure and the tough conditions. It certainly could have gone either way right up to that last kick.
meisen

Postby Cow086 on Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:59 am

we can all blame me for the packers loss cause at the beginning of the OT we all had a prediction of what was going to happen on the packers first possession and my prediction was Frave was going to try and force something and throw an interception.

In my experience with Farve its either a last min interception or one hell of a play, winning them the game in OT. Somehow i was unfortunately right.

So my question is... Is anyone even interested in watching the SuperBowl? I mean we already know the out come and honestly neither team interests me. Well i guess this year i will be watching the commercials again.

again im sorry.

Paul

but i was right
Cow086

Postby Sula on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:51 am

Paul, you are officially on my black list......j/k
I was at the game, and bummer doesn't even come close.
The drive home was painful, I didn't pull into my driveway until 1:30 am.
One thing about that drive, there is usually a stretch where everyone else in the car is dozing and you can just think. And all I could think about was how low people's expectations were for this team at the beginning of the season. "The youngest team in the league". Extraordinary that they came this far.
Sula

Postby SilverSurfer on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:17 am

I had dibs that if Packers were to go to Superbowl and Win, Farve would retire, you think?

Manning has one heck of a arm it seems, straight bullet, pretty young seems like will go far.....
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

Postby spbreeder on Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:19 pm

It was truly a disappointing game all around. The pack (as much as I love them) just seemed out of sync the whole game. The D couldn't stop anything and the offense never really got it going. My son was in tears at the end and I had to ask him who he thought played the best game, unfortunately we knew the answer. On a positive note..... they had an amazing season and I hope they continue to work on developing their running game.
Denise
spbreeder

Postby OceanNwisconsin on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:25 pm

they got out coached thats it... cant really blame farve as the game shouldnt even of went into OT..

:( hell of a season.. giants in superbowl is better then dallas IMHO... would be nice to see NY beat the [-X outta the pats though!
my fish drink better then i do!

OceanNwisconsin

Postby Darb on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:18 am

I'm a little surprised at the effect the loss is having on the world financial markets.

-Brad
Darb

Return to Club Lounge