PetSupermarket?

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

PetSupermarket?

Postby JRS on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:49 am

Apparently one of these just opened on Odana Road in Madison. I have never heard of them before. Anyone seen them before?
JRS

Re: PetSupermarket?

Postby Longinus on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:03 am

never seen them before, but if they have saltwater stuff I may go check them out.
-.-- -.-- --..
Longinus

Postby Darb on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:23 am

Found this, they list a store on Odana:

http://www.petsupermarket.com/
Darb

Postby DDD33 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:58 am

I was there the other day. I saw it as I was going to Gordie Boucher to have work done on the car and stopped in. If you are into freshwater they have some common fish and a small amount of everyday things. If you are a serious reefer you will be extremely disappointed. I am still an infant in reef tanks and they had little more than a handful of additives, low end pumps, etc. They do have tons of dog, cat food and supplies, but no saltwater live stock and few goodies. Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but typical chain pet store.
DDD33

Postby JRS on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:55 pm

Thanks for the info. No special trip for me.

Sounds kind of like that Pet Supplies Plus that went out of business on E. Wash. some years ago.
JRS

Postby Cow086 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:07 pm

i went in there about a week or two ago. and was very disapointed too. like the other guy said basicly nothing for us there. But i did get a $5 off cupoun in the mail the other day for them so if any one wants it all you got to do is ask. its for $5 off a $20 purchase.

but honestly unless you have a dog or cat its really not even worth your time driving over there even if your already going to go to AS or Living art which is about 5 Blocks away.

And as a side not the staff is kinda rude too.

Paul
Cow086

Return to Club Lounge