ARE U READY FOR SOME FREE BEER!!!! Tomorrow, May 24th

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

ARE U READY FOR SOME FREE BEER!!!! Tomorrow, May 24th

Postby CUNAReefer on Fri May 23, 2008 9:13 am

I have just confirmed our meeting with Capital Brewery. We will begin at 1:00 Tomorrow (saturday 5/24). Coolers for your frags are welcome as long as you do NOT bring your own beverages.

You have your choice of seasonal and annual beer. I will begin by purchasing the first 100 pints, then we will go from there... :lol:

Although everyone is invited to come, the free beer is for those reefers who have bought, traded, and/or borrowed something reef related to me. If you do not fit these criteria, you will need to perform a series of random tasks to get a free beer from me :mrgreen:

For those that have questions about Capital Brewery Beer, you will be able to chat with the Brew Master himself as he will be in attendance.

Bring your frags and cash friends because this will be a fun event! There are plenty of tables for everyone to set up shop if you would like to sell/trade frags.

Also, I encourage those who attend to tip the bar tender as I will be only paying for the beer.

Map to CB
http://maps.yahoo.com/map?q1=7734%20Ter ... 1=16768965
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Re: ARE U READY FOR SOME FREE BEER!!!! Tomorrow, May 24th

Postby Darb on Fri May 23, 2008 2:10 pm

The excitement is overwhelming, hope I'm able to sleep tonight.

I've never had beer before. :^o

-Brad
Darb

Re: ARE U READY FOR SOME FREE BEER!!!! Tomorrow, May 24th

Postby CUNAReefer on Fri May 23, 2008 4:59 pm

LOL. Nice Brad. They have a pretty good selection of beer. I'm sure you will be happy.
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Return to Club Lounge