Message from Lee, Original Owner of Aquatic Specialties

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Message from Lee, Original Owner of Aquatic Specialties

Postby Lungfish on Sun May 25, 2008 9:23 am

Hello Everyone,
As most of you know, I sold Aquatic Specialties two years ago and the buyer closed the business a last October. Thanks to many in this forum for your years of patronage. I met a lot of great people in this community.
This leads me to the reason for this post, the remains of the store are currently in storage, there is pending litigation, but all the equipment could be available for purchase. I have heard a few rumors through the grapevine that there are a couple people interested in starting a new aquarium store in town and the old equipment from the store is available for purchase. When I moved the store to the new location, nearly everything was brand new, aquariums, freezers, filters, stands, lights, pumps, skimmers, etc.... Also available is leftover inventory, and all the equipment for day to day running of an aquarium store. At this point, I would not be interested in piecing out or splitting up any of the available merchandise. That may change in the future. PM me for more info.

On a side note, I have started working at Smart Toyota on Odana road, so if anyone needs a car, or wants to stop in and say hello, please do so. I have already run into a number of people from the fish store and it has been fun to reconnect.

Thanks
Lungfish

Return to Club Lounge