Wow when you work 73 hours a week...

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Wow when you work 73 hours a week...

Postby Cow086 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:05 pm

You dont have time to do much except get up go to work and come home to sleep. Much less come on here and look at the MARS forum. Well tonight im depriving myself of sleep cause ive been itching to come on here for a while now and i have some 2 to 3 pages of new post since ive last read per forum. And now i relize how long its really been since ive been on the site.

I really dont have the time tonight to read it all but i thought id comment on it... who knew that being a manager at menards in janeville (you know the new one opening up) was going to take so much time out my day/week/ month.

What did you do in the Month of May? I can tell you every think i did...in one word... WORK.... I really cant believe that its June already cause i really dont remember anything form May...

Taking a sanity break

Paul

Ps has CUNAreefer built his tank yet?
Cow086

Re: Wow when you work 73 hours a week...

Postby SilverSurfer on Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:42 pm

Ah ha! I hear ya man! I was pulling in 100-116hrs a week in feb and march 6 days a week, on the 7th day i rested LOL.

Wears down on the body dont it?? was like a zombie

Yea, where is James tank status...
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

Postby meisen on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:04 am

Last I heard he was still shaking off that hangover from Beerfest....... 8)
meisen

Postby CUNAReefer on Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:13 am

LOL. Yeah, that was one heck a hangover. I am in the middle of transitioning jobs, so I have put the tank on hold until I figure out what is going to happen. Seeing all of the cool frags that meisen brought to the beerfest makes me really anxious to get back into the hobby. It will happen eventually :roll: but I just need to make sure I wont have to relocate.

James
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Return to Club Lounge