4 month old chihuahua needs home

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

4 month old chihuahua needs home

Postby CUNAReefer on Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:44 pm

Hello Fellow Reefers,

I recently rescued a 4 month old chihuahua that was thrown out of a car near Elver park :cry: . He was running along the curb and was about to run into traffic. Thankfully, I was there to scoop him up and take him to the vet to be checked out. He is a male and he is not neutered but is an awesome little pup. He is extremely friendly and does well around small children and large pit/lab mixes. I am extremely fond of "Beans," but I would like to find him a permanent home. I have called both the police and the humance society and no one has called about him. He is about 4 lbs, tan and white, and very happy.

If no one is interested, I will place him with the shelter I got my dog from.

James
Dont hate the player, hate the game...
CUNAReefer

Re: 4 month old chihuahua needs home

Postby SPARKY on Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:26 pm

What!! I would like to find that S.O.B and kickem in the nuts! :evil:
SPARKY

Postby CUNAReefer on Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:12 am

Yeah, its pretty low. Cant believe some people are capable of throwing a puppy out of a car.
CUNAReefer

Postby plainrt on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:37 pm

can i get a pic of him?I may know a good home.I would love him but with baby on way might be little hard to give him care will need.What looking for rehoming fee?
plainrt

Postby CUNAReefer on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:22 am

Beans is in the process of being adopted! :D I contacted the shelter that I got my dog from, Shelter Support Services. Soon after, I found a great family with two small children that will make an excellent home for Beans. The family has to go through a couple reference checks as well as an adoption interview to ensure that they are the perfect home. Also, this shelter hosts an annual reunion so I can see Beans as he gets older. This is a great turn of events for a 4 month old puppy that was thrown out of a car...

Thank you so much for expressing interest in Beans though.

James
CUNAReefer

Return to Club Lounge