Recommendation for Roofing company

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Recommendation for Roofing company

Postby madreef on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:18 pm

Could anybody here recommend a roofrepair company. We have a small leak in our roof that needs to be fixed.
Also, I need to fix the drywall ceiling in my kitchen, so if you know a person/company who could do this work for us please let me know.

Thanks,

Upinder
Chemists have all the solutions!
madreef

Re: Recommendation for Roofing company

Postby SPARKY on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:11 pm

If your still looking? One of the contractors I work with could hook you up, Rick Wollin of Wollin Builders phone 608-513-0767 hope this helps :D

Jeff
SPARKY

Postby madreef on Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll keep it for my future reference.

Unfortunately, I had contacted all state roofing (and I will never use then again :x ). The guy showed up at my home and after looking through, he said he can not find anything wrong (and this coming from a roofrepair guy who can clealy see the leak). When my wife pushed him to look carefully, he found a metal siding that was loose (and thats what he said, I am still not sure if that was the problem) so he nailed it in less than two mins and charged me $250.00 :x (accoding to him that is their minimun charge! And on top of that, he wouldn't take CC and insisted he wanted check (from what I know these big companies do take CC because I have dealth with others in the past). I was not home to deal with this guy. In all, I am very mad at these people and will not deal with them/refer them to any one in the future.
Upinder
Chemists have all the solutions!
madreef

Postby Larson G on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:13 am

I own and operate Icon Home Improvement; I specialize in roofing myself. Feel free to call me for a free estimate. You can check out my brand new tank (I'm a total beginner) and tell me how I'm doing. :)
george larson
1-608-482-3883
Larson G

Return to Club Lounge