Wtb xbox 360

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Wtb xbox 360

Postby Cow086 on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:12 pm

I saw a commercial for Far cry 2 the other day and i want that game bad. Well i have a Wii but its not sold for the Wii and i have a computer but and they sell the game for the computer but the system requirements are so far out of reach for my current computer so that leaves me buying a new Xbox 360. Well i know i see on here fairly often stuff like that cause people dont used them anymore or what not.

Anyways im looking for an xbox 360 with a harddrive but it dosent matter what size really. but i really dont want to pay full price for a game console for one game. I even checked out the used stores and they are charging a boat lot too.

Anyhelp??

Paul
Cow086

Re: Wtb xbox 360

Postby Rueg on Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:22 pm

Keep an eye out on techbargains.com. Dell often puts the Xbox 360 Arcade on sale for under $200 - sometimes even including games. You can do a search on the website to see what they have been on sale for in the past to get an idea.
Rueg

Re: Wtb xbox 360

Postby Longinus on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:17 pm

Rueg wrote:Keep an eye out on techbargains.com. Dell often puts the Xbox 360 Arcade on sale for under $200 - sometimes even including games. You can do a search on the website to see what they have been on sale for in the past to get an idea.

slickdeals.net is fun to watch too
-.-- -.-- --..
Longinus

Return to Club Lounge