Any ATV riders out there??

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Postby snorulz on Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:26 pm

4 wheelers and 2 wheelers each have their pluses and minuses. I totally agree, "to each his own"
snorulz

Postby OceanNwisconsin on Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:03 pm

oh i love bikes more then quads, but qauds are welcomed on more trails and much more fun on the ice.

just if i had a duel sport i would be jumping curbs and riding in ditches so that wouldnt be a good thing.... :oops:
my fish drink better then i do!

OceanNwisconsin

Dual Sports

Postby Toddah on Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:50 pm

Actually I have found on a dual sport you can run any trail in the world as well as roads. The true dirt bike is banned from most ATV trails but you can take a Dual Sport on any trail anywhere in the state of Wisconsin as well as almost any forest trail that is not marked " NO MOTOR VEHICLES"
It is considered a fully licensed motor vehicle and is allowed anywhere you have balls enough to ride it as long as the "NMV" is not stated and you have a forestry Service Approved pipe. Some ATV trails try and ban bikes of any kind but if they receive ANY DOT funding and your a licensed motor vehicle you have the right to ride the trail.
I love riding the forest trails and getting out of the dusty mud hole ridden ATV trails with giant ruts and waterholes hiding things you do not want to find when going fast.
Do you ever wonder why the only thing common in all your dysfunctional relationships with others is you?
Toddah

Re: Dual Sportz RULE!!!!!

Postby causeofhim on Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:10 pm

Toddah wrote:650 XR Honda !!! 8) balance and agility is the key to freedom, leave the cattle trails and find adventure! :shock:

Ditto! I had Yamaha XT600 for quite a few years. I grew up riding trail bikes and 3-wheelers. I sold the dual sports and went to the road racers. My last toy a sold was a "bling bling" GSX-R 750. Talk about pulling the front wheel up at 120 mph!
causeofhim

Postby OceanNwisconsin on Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:25 pm

matt i had no idea you were into street bikes... 2002 yamaha r6.... gone but not forgotten! possibly this year a 2006 Triumph Speed Triple.. :twisted:
my fish drink better then i do!

OceanNwisconsin

Previous

Return to Club Lounge