Hi

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Hi

Postby Th3 OutKast on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:15 pm

just wanted to say hi! I'm not a member of MARS but would love to be. If i lived near madison. I live in sheboygan wisconsin. I really wish they would have a group like yours. Well anyways I have a 29 gal Bio Cube and its been running for 3 months now and i'm just starting to add coral
Th3 OutKast

Re: Hi

Postby Falcon57 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:07 am

Hi, you are more than welcome to be a member. =D> :D There is great advice and support on this forum.
Enjoying marine reef keeping without going broke.
http://www.infowars.com/
Falcon57

Postby mytulip9 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Have you checked out the Wisconsin Reef Society (WRS) yet? Their meetings are in SE WI so it'd be a lot closer for you. This month's is in Slinger. That'd be pretty much a straight shot down 43 and then across on Hwy 60 for you. Their new website is http://www.wireefsociety.com if you want to check it out. I mean, of course we'd love to have you here to! Just letting you know what other options are out there.
mytulip9

Postby CollegeReefer on Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:22 pm

Welcome to MARS. I am from Sheboygan but i am currently living in Stevens Point. Plainrt is from sheboygan. You should see if he is coming up for the swap and if he is you should catch a ride with him.
“I have to tell you the brutish children of Wisconsin are a cut above the rest in their rebellion and disobedience and filthy behavior,” Phelps-Roper said.
CollegeReefer

Postby plainrt on Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:50 pm

Yep yep.Good old sheboygan.Im not sure how gonna go about swap.Im not sure if i will be going with the other half and son or with my brother.Either way im gonna make day out of it and run some other places early in madison area that day so not just a trip for swap.Ill let you know gary.
plainrt

Return to Club Lounge