Anyone want to adopt 2 young kitties?

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Anyone want to adopt 2 young kitties?

Postby PinkLady on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:51 pm

Not sure if I can post this here but thought it would be worth a shot since everyone seems to be animal lovers. I took in a very young female feral a few months back who ended up being pregnant and had a litter of 3 healthy kittens. I found a home for the little boy, decided to keep the little orange girl, so now I'm looking for a good home for the mama and her remaining calico/tortie daughter. Mama is already spayed now and has all of her shots, and she is about 18 months old if even that. She's still very young and playful and they play all the time. The kitten is going on 20 weeks old and needs her shots still. They are both torties/calicos and are pretty much a matching pair -- the only difference is that the daughter has a white mask and a super cute pink nose. They're both affectionate, quiet (don't meow or talk much), and very petite and small. They will cuddle up with you on the couch and sleep with you on your bed at night, but they are also independent and will keep themselves occupied if you're at work or busy. They both have gorgeous colors and patterns, a mix of orange, black, and silver with white paws and bellies and cool leopard spots on their bodies and tiger stripes on their legs. They're definitely unique. I love them both and wish I could keep them, but I already have 5 cats of my own plus the orange girl that I'm now keeping. They were raised with my German Shepherd so they are more than comfortable living with dogs (the mama is actually best friends with my dog, plays with her and lays with her), and they are also accustomed to living with my ferrets and my 3 1/2 year old daughter. They're suitable for pretty much any type of family. As for an adoption fee, I'm only asking to be reimbursed for mama's spay and shots, which was $65 total. If you're in Madison, I can bring them to deliver. Thanks!

Mama:

Little Girl:

* Jen *

I live in a zoo...
PinkLady

Re: Anyone want to adopt 2 young kitties?

Postby beansandmia on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:38 am

Just so dang cute.
Proud member of the Madison Area Reef Society
http://www.madisonreef.com
beansandmia

Re: Anyone want to adopt 2 young kitties?

Postby PinkLady on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:36 pm

They are so precious and adorable. Mama and her 2 girls are cuddled up in a big pile next to me right now, purring away and keeping me warm. :)
* Jen *

I live in a zoo...
PinkLady

Return to Club Lounge