Packers vs Cardinals

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Packers vs Cardinals

Postby Tonis56 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:27 am

Anyone else pissed about this? Not being a sore loser, but for a game that close why such horrible officiating. Or how about the play where a arizona defender went helmet to helmet with rodgers (last time I checked thats a pretty serious penalty in the nfl) and darren colledge (sp?) gets called for holding. There were a few other game changing plays that the cards had and there were clearly penalties but no flags were thrown. Im not the only one that thinks it was BS hhttp://www.totalpackers.com/2010/01/11/the-season-ending-facemask/ /end rant

Tonis56

Re: Packers vs Cardinals

Postby Ereefic on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:57 am

Oh boy, here we go! hehehe #-o

Please don't blame the officiating, blame the packers defense, or lack there of. The better team won this game, better luck next year! :wink:
Ereefic
Site Admin

Postby Rueg on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Yes. I was angry about the missed calls as well - especially the helmet to helmet and the facemask at the very end - they are supposed to be especially calling those penalties to protect the quarterback.
I was happy the Packers made a game out of it though as I had pretty much written them off after the first quarter. Too many turnovers. A heartbreaker! :(
Rueg

Postby Tonis56 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:48 pm

I agree. We didnt go without a fight. That first play of overtime, the throw to Jennings should have done it.

Tony-
Tonis56

Postby bradhass87 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:29 pm

I was pissed about the call on our defense for ruffing the passer! The O lineman pushed the guy into him!

I agree that the defense didn't show up, but the officiating was terrible.
Image Two Hobbies, going fast and playing with saltwater, both very expensive...
bradhass87

Postby PinkLady on Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 pm

Ereefic wrote:Oh boy, here we go! hehehe #-o

Please don't blame the officiating, blame the packers defense, or lack there of. The better team won this game, better luck next year! :wink:

I think not. Our defense was lacking but had they called the penalty on that facemask, it may have turned out VERY different.
* Jen *

I live in a zoo...
PinkLady

Return to Club Lounge