Cabinets, more cabinets, and even more cabinets for sale

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Cabinets, more cabinets, and even more cabinets for sale

Postby snorulz on Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:39 pm

I have come upon a plethora of cabinets and i would like to move them as quick as possible. They are all maroon laminate with aluminum handles. They would work great for a basement or garage. They are in excellent shape and could even be used in a kitchen if wanted. I will get pictures posted later this week. I currently have 27 sections of cabinets. About half are wall mounts and the other half sit on the floor. With the floor ones some have a drawer and cabinet doors below and some are all drawers. I even have some counter tops that came from them. Some are very large and some are very small. Some lock, and some don't. I think you get the picture, i have a huge variety. I am willing to do partial or maybe even whole trades for frags.. And could probably work out delivery depending on where you live and how much you want. Prices range from $20 to $100 a section. All prices are negotiable and if you want to make a package i will make it worth your while. Later on i should be getting some light maple colored cabinets, not as many though.
Luke
"some people are like slinky's, not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
snorulz

Cabinets

Postby Rueg on Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:58 pm

Sounds interesting. My wife would like some cabinets in the garage. Where are the cabinets located? Wouldn't mind taking a look. You said you were going to post pictures so I can always wait until then.

Thanks.
Steve
Rueg

Postby snorulz on Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:12 pm

I live in stoughton, 19 miles south of madison, zip is 53589 if you want to look it up. I hope to have access to a digital camera tomorrow or thursday and i will post pics. then.
"some people are like slinky's, not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
snorulz

Postby perpetual98 on Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:55 am

I'd like some pics too
perpetual98

Postby snorulz on Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:24 pm

Here are some pics of what the cabinets look like, pictured is less than one third of what i have. The last pic i am looking for around $125 for the single unit since it is a complete unit with a nice countertop attached, otherwise prices will range from what i said before. I should be around all day sunday if you want to stop by. I would like to know who is interested because if i can't get rid of them here they will be put on ebay. I would really like to get the garage stall back asap. All the drawers appear to be lined in a plastic laminate. The cabinets are in great shape and i have about every size under the sun.
snorulz

Postby snorulz on Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:27 pm

oh, and with $1000 and a u-haul you could line your entire garage!!!!! :D
or i can make smaller package deals if wanted, somehow i doubt anyone would need that many cabinets.
snorulz

Postby snorulz on Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:13 pm

I would really like to reclaim my garage. I will now take $10 to $40 a section and the $125 unit is now $80. The cabinets look a lot better in person.
snorulz

cabinets

Postby Toddah on Mon Feb 13, 2006 1:58 pm

Hey there,
I am interested in a package deal on a bunch of the cabinets you have. is there a time and place I can come and look at them? Have cash will pickup.
Do you ever wonder why the only thing common in all your dysfunctional relationships with others is you?
Toddah

Postby snorulz on Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:57 pm

SOLD!!!!! :D
snorulz

And the new shop starts coming together

Postby Toddah on Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:04 pm

Thanks SNORULZ!!!!
And yes I will find a way to use ALL of the cabinets in the new shop.
Do you ever wonder why the only thing common in all your dysfunctional relationships with others is you?
Toddah

Postby snorulz on Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:52 pm

The cabinets are all loaded on the truck, i will see you around 8:00 tomorrow.
snorulz

Postby snorulz on Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:27 pm

i have some more for sale
snorulz

Return to Club Lounge