What else do you dump money into besides your tank?

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Postby Rueg on Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:31 pm

Are they smiling and laughing because they are thinking about spending all of their parents money?
Rueg

Postby spbreeder on Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:52 pm

I would bet so.
Denise
spbreeder

Postby OceanNwisconsin on Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:56 pm

or maybe someone made it a jacuzzi tub?? :P
my fish drink better then i do!

OceanNwisconsin

Postby Bubbareefer on Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:07 pm

A midget, some gummy bears and a bottle of tequila. maybe the winning powerball ticket too.
Bubbareefer

Postby Bubbareefer on Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:10 am

Actually I should say stereo equipment, rent and bills (Mostly MG&E). I think a Motorcycle is in the future though.
Bubbareefer

Postby SilvrStar7 on Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:29 pm

My other animals...I'm very into Crested Geckos and Kenyan sand boas right now. I'm always buying tons of crickets/pinkie mice and upgrades to their environments. I've got a ton of FW tanks too, all little though, as I'm trying my hand at breeding shrimp right now. Any money that doesn't go to that goes to rent, and weekend partying. I am also somewhat of a girly girl...I love clothes, shoes, and hats. I can't have enough of them!! :shock:
~Laura
SilvrStar7

Lets See Where Do I start

Postby Toddah on Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:10 pm

MONEY PIT 140 Years Old

Canon 10D

Windows Media Center+Onkyo 702+Westinghouse 27" LCD+Klipsch 7.1 Quintet Surround Sound

XR650 Honda Dual Sport
XR250 Honda Dual Sport

Porsche 930 Works Car

Too Many hobbies not enough time
Do you ever wonder why the only thing common in all your dysfunctional relationships with others is you?
Toddah

Postby snorulz on Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:17 pm

Toddah, where is a pic of the nice new garage?????

I wanted to post a picture of my fleet taken in Missouri over spring break, first time i have had all of them in one place.Image
If you can't tell i am a bit of a honda fan.
"some people are like slinky's, not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
snorulz

NICE 70 !!!!

Postby Toddah on Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:36 pm

The Pitbike is Sic!!!!!
What a nice collection of HONDAS!

Now I know what you spend all that cabinet money on man!!!!!!
Do you ever wonder why the only thing common in all your dysfunctional relationships with others is you?
Toddah

Postby spbreeder on Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:55 am

Wow Todd, nice house. Do you miss the country at all. I think it would be hard to go back to having neighbors.
Denise
spbreeder

Postby SilverSurfer on Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:27 am

sweet cars, i remember seeing those and drooling lol.

I put mine into camera's just got into that hobby, love taking pics, new macro lenses are due in any day now :) Next spring i think i will be sick of my sony dsc-h1 and upgrade to a SLR :)

Marty
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

New digs

Postby Toddah on Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:51 am

Actually after being neighbourless for 14 years it was not all that bad. although it has been winter and I have not spent alot of time outdoors. I am sure it will set in once summer is here. We are to busy working to have alot of leisure time to spend sitting around and thinking about what we left.
Our neighbours all seem freindly and go out of their way to say hi and talk. our dogs are adjusting well so far only barking when other dogs come around.
I am still trying to get my garage into some sort of shape so I can bring the rest of my cars home (in storage). I am having a hard time finding a licensed electrican to pull a permit and wire my electrical service in.

I just finished plaster repair in the den and I am now working on removing the 8 layers of paint that is on the woodwork, when I get that done I start on the kitchen plaster and building custom cupboards to fit all the nooks and crannies then have the floor refinishers back for three more rooms.

I want to get the den done so I can set up a tank!!!!!
Toddah

Postby beergeek on Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:12 pm

Toddah, your weim looks bored.
Beergeek
46G Oceanic Bowfront
beergeek

Postby Toddah on Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:26 pm

I think they both are since we moved to town, They used to spend 8 or 9 hours a day running the acerage now they are in their kennel or in the yard while under supervision. We take them for walks but they don't get to run long range like they used to.
I think as long as her people are around her she's a happy dog. She thinks she is a person anyway, she will sit when penny and I are talking and look back and forth at us like she is part of the conversation.
Toddah

Postby elise on Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:50 am

my money pit and love of my life.
(and reason for high insurance :oops: )
and dont think its ricey.. its clean and quick. hehe

new money pit:
ME!

i got 13 holes all together.
it gets pretty pricey!! hehe :)
elise

PreviousNext

Return to Club Lounge