Have You Ever Thought Of Other Ways of Making Money?

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Postby Brad_608 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:00 pm

your welcome to join in on the fun
and I'm interested send me a pm with some info
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby Brad_608 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:02 pm

by the way that sounds exactly the same, except I don't sell anything thats another job if you ask me.

I'm suprised sno isn't involved in the conversation any more
maybe he's busy putting 1/4 of the country behind bars
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby tzenda on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:09 pm

http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=nm4969

i think this still works its been awhile since i handed it out
and no i dont get any money if sombody goes and looks at it
it would be awsome if it did work that way:)
i do know however if you fill in that little form at the bottom, ive never actually had anyone sign up though :(
Last edited by tzenda on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your body is not a temple, its an amusment park. Enjoy your time there.
tzenda

Postby snorulz on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:12 pm

Hey Brad_608, thanks for the personal attack, real classy of you. That lets me know i struck a nerve and am on the right track when someone tries to belittle me. I was wondering how long it was before someone went for personal attacks.
"some people are like slinky's, not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
snorulz

Postby Brad_608 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:16 pm

I was not attacking you but defending myself you called me a scam artist
so what do you think of the bbb links are they supporting illegal enterprise?

sorry if you were offended, but I was offended by some of your remarks as well

my apologies to you sno but this is what I ment by look farther into it

this was my classy response to your classy attack

"that's your opinion and your entitled to it!"

which you are, and so am I
Last edited by Brad_608 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby Brad_608 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:18 pm

tzenda

I can buy everything in my house including the materials to build it through quixtar,and it's affiliates
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby snorulz on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:24 pm

I really don't see how you can say you were not attacking. Attacking peronally is a poor way to defend. I really don't think you are a scam artist, i just think this is a scam and you are supporting it. If you look back i have been careful to never call you directly a scam artist. I have also taken the time to add words like usually because there is always a slight chance it is not a scam. I really do not think this is the case though. You were the one who said we were calling you a scam artist but this was the first time these words were used. I was just answering to that comment.
"some people are like slinky's, not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
snorulz

Postby snorulz on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:27 pm

I would also like to point out if you look at Tzenda's site and Brads site you can tell a huge difference. Brads site is very unclear on what you do and how you make the money. Tzenda's site is very clear and easy to understand. A sign it is more ligit.
Last edited by snorulz on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snorulz

Postby tzenda on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:29 pm

ah so its like Amway. yea those arent for me ive been to meetings like those. Actually ive checked out alot of these types of biz and the only reason im in the one im in is cause my grandma has used these products since i can remember.
Your body is not a temple, its an amusment park. Enjoy your time there.
tzenda

Postby Rueg on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:34 pm

Avon, Watkins, Quixtar - they are all pyramids. Many people enjoy doing them, but not many people are able to quit there real jobs. Many actually end up losing money. It is all based on getting people to sign up under you. You really have to sell the idea - and that is the problem. For Quixtar they make most of their money through the motivational products/gatherings that they sell rather then actually selling products. They are somewhat of a cult. Be prepared to be pushed and pushed to get people under you. I have been in a few pyramid programs myself - three to be exact (not quixtar or any anybody would know of). One I joined just to get the distributors price on the products which paid for itself because it was only like $35 to become a distributor. As a distributor for Quixtar you will be able to purchase items for cheaper then what the non-distributors will pay, but even then I thought the prices were higher then say what you could go to Shopko or somewhere and get a comparable product. All are promtoed to sound like the best thing in the world. None are good investments - and a investment is exactly what most are. You have to pay money to get the stuff to promote the products and sell them. Go to school, get a degree, get a good job, use common sense and work hard. That is the key to success. There are not any get rich schemes out there that actually work. You want to do it, great. I wish you the best. But you had darn well better have a fallback plan and your goals written out so if you don't reach them you can take a different path in life. I will get off my soapbox now and go to bed.
Rueg

Postby Brad_608 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:35 pm

"ive never actually had anyone sign up though "

sounds profitable :?

sno I think your just a sceptict and thats fine.
makes no difference to me

I bet if I tried I could find some bad press on that site too.
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby Rueg on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:39 pm

Drat! This thread has made me forget about feeding my poor fish. See how bad it is? :twisted:
Last edited by Rueg on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rueg

Postby snorulz on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:41 pm

Go to school, get a degree, get a good job, use common sense and work hard. That is the key to success.

Amen to that Rueg, that thought is what gets me out of bed each morning to go to uw madison (which i hate). I know i wont regret the education.

I feel i have made my point and i really have nothing more to say. I am afraid it will go no where positive and i do not want to get involved into personal attacks anymore because this is not productive for anyone’s side. Brad, the best of luck to you and your business adventure. I hope you are one of the few who makes a good sum of money from this. I am all about different ways to make money but i personally feel this is not a good option, you obviously do and that is your opinion and you are entitled to it. As with anything in life, do the research(make sure you have reliable unbiased sources) and you will not regret your decision whatever it may be.
snorulz

Postby Brad_608 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:42 pm

catch ya guys later
sno I sincerely apologize, and hope you guys hold none of this against me
good night,
Brad
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby snorulz on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:44 pm

I accept, i also would like to apologize for anyting i said that offended you. This was never my intent.
snorulz

PreviousNext

Return to Club Lounge