Have You Ever Thought Of Other Ways of Making Money?

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Postby tzenda on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:48 pm

I would have to agree rueg, these pyamid schemes only make you pocket change, you actually have to have a use for the products they sell to make it worth your while. Yes watkins is a pyamid deal. Actually sayin its the first/oldest pyamid deal you can find around. you most likely wont get rich doin it, infact if every one here sighned up with me today i would probably rake in enough dough to build myself a new computer. just think thats 170 people for a computer, huh, puttin in a few hours overtime at work would do about the same for me i guess :? but since i like the stuff i use its worth it for me, thats why ya have to do your research and ask questions ???????
Your body is not a temple, its an amusment park. Enjoy your time there.
tzenda

Postby causeofhim on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:56 pm

"Quixtar Inc. was created in 1999 by the families of Rich DeVos and the late Jay Van Andel, founders of Amway Corp." -From the web-site

As soon as I started reading this I thought to myself, Amway. Not to knock it but I have known people who have gotten into (and eventually out of) Amway and they drive me crazy trying to SELL me on it.

I'm sure the people on the top do make a lot of money.
causeofhim

Postby Rueg on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:57 pm

I hope I did not offend anybody either. I really like Watkins' vanilla and Quixtar's laundry soap. They do make some good products, but being I have been in a few of these type of things I know how hard it is to really do well in them and they really are designed for only a few to benefit - those at the higher levels. Now that my fish have been fed it is really time to go to bed. Watch, Brad will be one of the few that do really well and he will come back some day and rub our noses in this. Sometimes there is only one way to find out what it is really about and that is to try it.

Good luck, and Good Night.
Rueg

Postby mfd78 on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:03 pm

Wow. 4 pages in 7 hours! That's gotta be a record.

Does Quixtar sell salt or pumps??? :)
mfd78

Postby Brad_608 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:59 am

I can buy everything I want through them from a home gym to doritos to tires from a local dealer. notice the online affiliates.

I can shop through circut city from my website, or many many others.

and our private label products are some of the best in the world.
because of the van andel research institute.

like I said this is a way to buy anything you want and get a discount, and a rebate. we have over 2.5 million products available.

we are a debt free company and the backing by divoss and vanandel assures us of not going bankrupt.

check out the Access Buisness Group in ada michigan

a few success stories as well Billy & Peggy Florence,orrin woodward,
chris and teri brady, linda and fred herteis, tim and amy marks,
and my team leader Bobby Ledlow. just to mention a few.

check out Robert Kiosawki's cash flow quadrant (book)
or micheal dell's three c's.

like I said I was the same way many of you are. but I continued to look into it.

did a little checking and yes you can even buy saltwater stuff through the website

see from our home site we can travel links to all these partner stores
including bass pro shops, disney.com, circuit city, craftsman, just to name a few.

just answering a few questions people sent me

brad
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby Brad_608 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:11 am

Rueg wrote:Watch, Brad will be one of the few that do really well and he will come back some day and rub our noses in this. Sometimes there is only one way to find out what it is really about and that is to try it.

Good luck, and Good Night.

I am going to the topand my only gloating will be to show some pictures of my home and tank.
I've had some of these successful people
tell me that I have a way better start than they did. I plan to break 100k
a year in under 2 years, but this is my aggressive approach working for me most people don't do too much with it then blame the business.
If I get hired at a job then quit was the job to blame for my failure or myself Thanks for recognizing there is potential but it does take some work.

this is what I stated in the begining of all this

I personally know several local families that live entirely off this income and let's just say they are not poor.
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby SilverSurfer on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:40 am

I've been to one of these seminar thingy's out in milwaukee, a friend dragged me along who had signed up for it or whatever, didnt do him crap.

To get rich fast, do it the normal way, GO SUE SOMEONE! :lol:
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

Postby Brad_608 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:42 am

SilverSurfer wrote:I've been to one of these seminar thingy's out in milwaukee, a friend dragged me along who had signed up for it or whatever, didnt do him crap.

To get rich fast, do it the normal way, GO SUE SOMEONE! :lol:

but did he actually work at it or did he flounder around then blame the biz
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby SilverSurfer on Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:59 am

Not a clue don't talk with that guy anymore. i gotta concentrate on work to get $$
ImageReality is for people who can't handle Science-FictionImage
SilverSurfer

Postby snorulz on Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:55 pm

Brad, no offense but these people who made it big have to be gifted salesmen, of course they will tell you that you are much farther along then they were, thats part of selling the idea (please note i am not saying you are not a gifted salesmen, i do not know anything about you). Telling me you PLAN to make 100k in two years also means nothing. I can PLAN to make 100k in two years but i know it wont happen since i will still be in college, i would have to win the lottery. But like i said before, the best of luck to you. I would say the best chance of making the big bucks would have been to get involved in 1999 when it started.
Well if you retire in 5 years like you claim is possible, with the mansion and 1000 gallon tank, host a meeting, i will bring the beer.:D
I plan to stick with school, my "normal" job and two side businesses.
"some people are like slinky's, not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
snorulz

Postby Brad_608 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:35 pm

Well if you retire in 5 years like you claim is possible, with the mansion and 1000 gallon tank, host a meeting, i will bring the beer.

will do

I would say the best chance of making the big bucks would have been to get involved in 1999 when it started.

it is still getting started it's expected to more than double over the next 5 years.

we don't sell anything, we show people a way to buy products you use every day, from a company that gives you a discount, and a rebate
for being loyal customers. have you ever heard of internet loyalty before.
no other site has this kind of loyalty driving volume is the name of the game.
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

Postby snorulz on Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:29 pm

man, you are really into editing, everytime i go back through and reread your posts i see you added more information, very tricky!

we don't sell anything, we show people a way to buy products you use every day, from a company that gives you a discount, and a rebate
for being loyal customers. have you ever heard of internet loyalty before.
no other site has this kind of loyalty driving volume is the name of the game.
I strongly disagree with this statement. You do infact sell, you sell the idea of using this companies products and then get paid for refering them to the company. This has been stated before by other members already.
"some people are like slinky's, not really good for anything but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
snorulz

Postby snorulz on Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:30 pm

it is still getting started it's expected to more than double over the next 5 years.

I expect to win a million dollars in the next 5 years, will it happen? No one knows.
snorulz

Postby snorulz on Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:53 pm

After re reading everything again feel i was misunderstood on one part which ended up causing bad feelings between us. Brad, you posted this back on page 2,
I guess all those company's like circuit city,whirlpool,barnes&noble,
XS energy drinks all do most of thier online business through an
illegal company.
I think you should bust all of them. since you seem to know thier violating the law.
it would seem your allowed to slam them but I can't defend a good thing
with out you saying i get paid too.
well I don't get a dime for that.

I'm thinking you got screwed over a lot, for that I'm sorry.
But this is not illegal and not a scam.
From what i can tell you are talking to me, correct? If this is the case i want to say that i never said they operated illegaly. I was simply responding to your post
had to state this if this is illegal
why is it still running
every check I've got has cleared fine
which was a response to Braendead's comment
Not everyone has press THIS bad. This is a pyramid scheme which is illegal. I can even show you court rulings showing that Quixtar(the company you are promoting) operates illegally.
found on page one. My point was that saying
this if this is illegal
why is it still running
is not valid, i really have no idea if they operate illegal since braendead has not posted a link to the court rulings. Also i have never really been screwed over. Sorry this misunderstanding led to what it did.
snorulz

Postby Brad_608 on Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:22 am

well I think enough has been said on it :roll:
and we can all do what we want .

as for the editing this would have been a 6 page thread with out it. :lol:
but I only added to it I never removed anything.

happy reefing guys keep the pics up to date. 8)
Brad
I'm unemployable Yeah
Brad_608

PreviousNext

Return to Club Lounge