Have You Ever Thought Of Other Ways of Making Money?

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

Re:

Postby OceanNwisconsin on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:44 pm

OceanNwisconsin wrote:man i never knew this thread had existed.

ive been doing quixtar for 2 years and i just work at home.. how do you think i got the 210 and the home theater?

i didnt realize you people were intrested in it other wise i would have told you about it sooner and brought you along!

(ok here is where it gets really deep!)

ive finally made enough money to buy GOOGLE!
yep!

I also bought EBAY but as a way to get on Jay Leno ive decided to sell EBAY the company, on EBAY! with a low reserve of 5 bucks! brilliant! (drink guiness here)

In fact i make so much money i just borrowed Bill Gates 10 bucks!

ive made so much money that my next tank is going to be The Great Barrier Reef.

Well gotta go my assistant.. i forget what her name is, i only have like 30 of them, told me my G4 is Taxi'ed and ready for take off. Im flying from janesville to Madison to go to Qdoba! man i love that place maybe ill just buy the whole franchise.

:P

guys... i lied. i actually only borrowed bill gates 5 bucks. :cry:
OceanNwisconsin

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Other Ways of Making Money?

Postby Rueg on Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:24 pm

The big thing right now for Quixstar is this Perfect Water product. My brother-in-law is in it so I get to be in the know. I really don't buy much from him as I think the products are overpriced and you usually can get the stuff cheaper at the local Target, Shopko, etc. They have been in it for years and I don't think much has happened financially for them.
Rueg

Postby cr8signs on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:11 pm

I am now on page 6 of this thread, I am so glad to see you have all made nice. Somewhere around page 3 or 4 it felt like I was logged onto the wrong club. Y0u scared me for a minute, but I can see little bits of humor coming back.
By the way, I talked to Bil the other day and he was pretty sure he borrowed you the 5 bucks! :P
cr8signs

Postby BillWeimer on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:33 pm

I had a gentleman approach me about this when I was selling computer at CompUSA. He was shopping, sounded like he wanted to buy a computer, etc etc. Eventually, he grabbed one of my business cards (first mistake). Later on that week, he called me at the store, said he wanted to propose a business plan to me. Being a poor college kid I accepted his invitation (second mistake), we met at a restaurant or whatever, and he explained the deal. It was a high pressure situation, and when I left, I realized I shouldn't be taking 'get rich' advice from someone driving a rusted out 91 cavalier (no offense to cavalier owners - I drive a 97 civic - but get rich advice needs to come from someone driving a benz, a beemer, or a bentley. The three bee's you might say)
BillWeimer

Previous

Return to Club Lounge