PJ's Tropical Fish

Post your experiences with local and online vendors.

Moderator: BraenDead

PJ's Tropical Fish

Postby gammer_100 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 pm

I went over to Brownsville this evening to check out PJ's Tropical Fish. I must say that I was pretty impressed with his selection. He does by appointment only, which I didn't mind because he worked around my schedual. He really takes great pride and care of all his corals it would seem. I picked up 4 Large heads of Ricordeas tonight for a great price, and pink tip anen. Shortly after acclimating the rics and putting them in my take they started to open up right away. Dave is very knowledgable, and it was nice to see that he was very enthusiastic about his hobby/buisness. I really enjoyed the fact that he took the time to answer any and all question I had as well!!! I would recommend to anyone that wanted to check it out to give him a call.
Travis
gammer_100

Re: PJ's Tropical Fish

Postby pjstropicalfish on Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Thank you so much for the glowing referral. I have been getting ready for more shipments to be able to offer more to everyone and did not even see the post, I do really appreciate it alot. I will always do my best to accommodate anyone or groups schedule and look forward to meeting many of you in the future.
I can't think of a better way to be so busy, make sure to check out our new arrivals, soon to be available as frags and always free food with every purchase.
http://pjstropicalfish.com or PHONE 1-920-979-4542
pjstropicalfish

Return to Vendor Experiences