Best Fish- HUGE THANKS! BEST EXPERIENCE!

Post your experiences with local and online vendors.

Moderator: BraenDead

Best Fish- HUGE THANKS! BEST EXPERIENCE!

Postby nooch1019 on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:35 am

It was a Friday night around 6pm, I just got my 120 gallon reef ready tank home. We purchased and broke it down. Transported everything home and a bulkhead broke. We tried calling local stores to get a replacement- they did not have them in stock or they were closed. My girlfriend called Best Fish and they carried them in stock. She asked him what time they closed and he said 6 BUT will wait for us to get there. He could hear the stress in her voice. She then explained we would be coming from Madison, about 1 hour + ride. He said "no problem, I will wait for you". All I can say is WOW!
We drove to Milwaukee and met with Brian who patiently listened to everything I needed and could need. He gave me great advice on a different way to set up the sump. I appreciate him and his business. I can not recommend another business this much.
Brian epitomizes all that is good with this hobby. Absolute A+ for his business practice and Just a really good person. Thank you Brian for your time, it has made a big difference for us.

NOW I need to go back to setting up my tank.
nooch1019

Re: Best Fish- HUGE THANKS! BEST EXPERIENCE!

Postby plainrt on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:49 am

Yep nothing but the best from them.I have a lfs i can get stuff from that is 2 min away from my house but when i need things ill drive the hour to best fish just cause how great the place is.I wont support my lfs cause of the way its ran.I will pay the gas and time to buy from the best place around.My tank is from them and alot of the stock in it is all best fish stuff.Happy with it all.
plainrt

Re: Best Fish- HUGE THANKS! BEST EXPERIENCE!

Postby Newt1 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:00 pm

just lost my 120gal 60"x18" tank was told I would have to special order or have one made called best fish they will have me a new tank by next Wednesday
how can you beat that for service
Steve (Newt1)
Steve(Newt1)
Newt1

Return to Vendor Experiences