Best Fish A+++!

Post your experiences with local and online vendors.

Moderator: BraenDead

Best Fish A+++!

Postby Kzv on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:23 am

So a couple days ago I went to Best Fish in Milwaukee. I went there to go check out the blue spotted jawfish that was listed on the online stock list. When I arrived, I found out that it was a mistake and the jawfish was a different one, a Tiger Jawfish, I believe. Well, I was disappointed, but as I walked around, I saw their coral tanks and I treated myself to a few nice/amazing corals that caught my eye. I ended leaving with an Open Brain coral (rainbow colored), a birdsnest frag (either an ORA bird of paradise or a ORA Ponape), and a Reverse Prism favia.

I wished I had brought more money with me because there were still some corals left that I really wanted to buy. I felt like a kid in a candy store! :D lol I was walking around for a while going back and forth and the staff always came and asked if I had any questions. They were really friendly towards me.

Overall, the experience was awesome and I definitely wouldn't mind making the trip back there again. I give Best Fish an A++++! =D>
Kzv

Return to Vendor Experiences