Hellolights- grade A

Post your experiences with local and online vendors.

Moderator: BraenDead

Hellolights- grade A

Postby meisen on Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:03 am

You know me, I like to support the LFS as much as the next guy. I do think its a good policy and I wouldn't mind paying a 50% premium if it got me out of a bind. When I do order online, its usually for something that local stores can't get or in this case, can't get anywhere near as cheap. 8) Most of hellolights prices for Metal Halides are at or below what I was paying wholesale at AS so I don't expect any LFS to be able come close in price.

Hellolights once again provided great customer support and made ordering a breeze. They backordered one item but upgraded my shipping on it because they were out (and their shopping cart said they had stock). They pack their boxes better than anyone in the business too which means no boxes of broken glass arriving at your doorstep. Other companies I have dealt with would ship things in such crappy boxes I wondered if they were actually just boxing broken equipment to try and cheat UPS.
meisen

Postby boonbee on Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:38 am

I've also had great experiences w/ hello lights. Their pc bulbs seem brighter too than others I've ordered. Nancy
boonbee

Postby mikeytwisted on Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:29 pm

Hellolights is great. My 250W electronic ballasts are from them as well as my PC's. Great Service
mikeytwisted

Postby Carinya on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:28 pm

Ditto. I've bought almost all my DIY lighting from them.
Carinya

I agree

Postby CUNAReefer on Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:19 pm

I agree! I have purchased all of my lighting from hellolights.com. I have never seen any LFS sell lights cheaper than what hellolights does.
CUNAReefer

Return to Vendor Experiences