LFS WITHIN 100 MILES OF MADISON????

Post your experiences with local and online vendors.

Moderator: BraenDead

Re: LFS WITHIN 100 MILES OF MADISON????

Postby Fishcrazy06 on Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:12 pm

I agree on the fosters ride don't do it. I only live about 2 hours from there and I normally only go there to get my equipment and other stuff. That expansion they are working on isn't the actual store. The other good thing though is if you go on a saturday and they don't have it in their retail store they will ship it out free on Monday.

Eric
Fishcrazy06

Postby Slakker on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:20 pm

I'm a big fan of Aquatics Unlimited in Milwaukee. I've only been a few times but things are usually fairly clean. You can sort of check things out here: http://www.bestfish.com/
Slakker

Postby BillWeimer on Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:58 pm

I have had bad experiences with Aquatics unlimited. They are getting better, and they will tell you that when you go there, but previously they had sickly looking fish.
BillWeimer

Postby sslak on Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:58 pm

I really liked Aquatics Unlimited on Hwy 100. http://www.bestfish.com I thought they had a decent selection of what appeared to be healthy saltwater fish. They had a decent selection of corals, but I would have liked to see more (obviously more is always better).

I did 100% of my livestock business with them when I was in the Freshwater hobby (which I'm in the process of getting out of) as they have a HUGE freshwater selection, by far the best in the area.
Steve
sslak

Previous

Return to Vendor Experiences