First time visit

Forum for Living Art Aquarium

Moderator: BraenDead

First time visit

Postby luxauterna on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:47 pm

So I have always heard I needed to go check out Living Art Aquarium. Living in Sun Prairie, and being lazy, made it difficult for me to trek my ass all the way out there. Today, I took that venture...and I came back with two beautiful unique Ocellaris Clowns, macro algae (great price and amount) and some good info. Thanks to Cody (sp?) for the help and the time. I have been trying to figure out where I will buy my fish since I will no longer go to some other places, and I think I have found my spot. I just wanted to say that things looked great. What people say about it needing to expand are true, but it reminds me of that homey LFS feel I used to get visiting my college town LFS picking up random fish, frogs, or one time a savannah monitor (poor choice).

Anyway, thanks!

Ryan
luxauterna

Re: First time visit

Postby starboard on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:53 pm

Living Art is a true gem for sure.
starboard

Postby Blue2Fyr3 on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Living Art is one of 2 places I will buy fish and coral from. They are excellent
Blue2Fyr3

Postby Longinus on Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:31 pm

Ill second these sentiments, I have always been pretty happy coming away from living art, and the employees are always happy to talk shop once they know you are a hobbyist. That and they dont seem to mind me wandering in weekly to browse now that I live down the street (note to self, living by a good LFS is seriously dangerous)
-.-- -.-- --..
Longinus

Return to Living Art Aquarium