2gb MpX player FS/T

Talk about anything and everything non-club and non-reef related

Moderator: BraenDead

2gb MpX player FS/T

Postby Slakker on Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:11 pm

I've got a 2gb MpX player that I'd like to sell/trade. It plays multiple audio formats and a select few video formats (yep, video.) It is filled and charged through any standard mini-usb cable, so anyone with a digital camera will be able to use it without adding another cable to the clutter. Unfortunately it is NOT compatible with iTunes, but similar functionality can be found in WinAmp or Windows Media Player, or you can simply drag and drop the files of your choice onto the player as you would with a flash drive.
It's barely used, no scratches on the screen or anywhere else on the unit. Great condition.

What's included:
1 MpX Player (no brand name, this is NOT AN APPLE PRODUCT)
1 Silicone cover
1 set of black in-ear headphones (only used for about 30 seconds, I used my iPod headphones with it for the few times I actually used the player)
The original packaging it came in (Package was cracked in transit when I first received it, but the player is in perfect condition and works fine)

Be aware that this unit is not nearly on the same level as the iPod. The battery life is only about 3 hours, there are some bugs with the firmware and it's not nearly as intuitive. However, if you're looking for a decent Mp3 player and don't want to spend $200 for an iPod Nano, this might be for you.

I'd like to get $25 for it, and I'm certainly open to trading it for frags. Thanks:)
Slakker

Return to Club Lounge