Come on Animart, you can do it!!!

Forum for Animart

Moderator: BraenDead

Come on Animart, you can do it!!!

Postby meisen on Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:52 am

I know Animart has been getting a lot of flack as of late about the condition of their tanks and the overall lack of selection/new livestock coming in etc. Glad to see they are responsive to it as well. One thing that always stands out for me there is that despite perhaps not having "experts" working their saltwater room all the time, the staff for the most part is always super friendly and helpful. Thats a good starting point in my mind anyway. I'd love to see them have more success, we can and should support more than one quality marine aquarium store in town IMO. Hopefully, as Jake said, some of the concerns raised in other threads on here are going to be addressed.

Anyway, my reason for posting is that on my weekly visit to pick up lizard food I had a positive experience and found something fun to grab too. A very cool XL wall octobubble for $50!!! I haven't seen one as nice as this for a long time and priced reasonably so at least to me it was a find. I'll post a pic....

Yeah the tanks weren't nearly spotless, some pests were evident etc but they did look cleaner than they have in a while.

OK, Animart, we know you can do better and love you when you do.....glad you guys are responsive to comments too.
meisen

Re: Come on Animart, you can do it!!!

Postby SeeingGreen on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:57 am

Thank you for picking that up mark. I have been in there repeatedly visiting it, it was way to tempting. The whiteish one right?
SeeingGreen

Re: Come on Animart, you can do it!!!

Postby meisen on Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Yep, looked a little bleached but its par for the course with bubbles...they are either collected in shallow turbid water or really deep. Either way they do best in very low flow and lighting. Easier to keep them in old school tanks back in the day than now :lol:
meisen

Return to Animart