SHIPMENT ARRIVING 3/24

Forum for Living Art Aquarium

Moderator: BraenDead

Re: SHIPMENT ARRIVING 3/24

Postby bradhass87 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:47 am

^and a quarantine tank is all fine and dandy but it's not going to make moving a fish any less stressful. I have one and it wouldn't/didn't change my out come one bit.
Image Two Hobbies, going fast and playing with saltwater, both very expensive...
bradhass87

Postby LIVINGART on Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:49 am

Sorry to hear about those tiny blue tangs not making it.
I think that will be the last time we order tiny blue tangs.
They are just too sensitive.
Paul
Living Art Aquarium
LIVINGART

Postby PinkLady on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm

bradhass87 wrote:^and a quarantine tank is all fine and dandy but it's not going to make moving a fish any less stressful. I have one and it wouldn't/didn't change my out come one bit.

Ditto. She had no signs of being ill whatsoever and looked great, acted fine, ate well. The only cause left is stress and whether it was a Q tank or my main tank, it wouldn't have changed anything.

Paul, did you hear if this happened with any of the little ones from the first time you ordered them?
* Jen *

I live in a zoo...
PinkLady

Postby LIVINGART on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 am

Jen,
Blue tangs are a hit/miss fish. Honestly the only ones that I am confident in are the yellow-belly blue tangs from Africa. They very rarely have issues.

Paul
Living Art Aquarium
LIVINGART

Postby PinkLady on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:54 am

That's what Pat was saying when I stopped in last night and was looking at the bigger one you have in with the pink square anthias. The thing with tangs and stress/ich seems so touchy, I may just stay away from them. It's unfortunate, they are such gorgeous fish.

Speaking of the pink square, can you drop me a PM when you think he'll be ready to go? I'm currently car-less so it's tougher for me to stop in as regularly. Thanks!

Oh, and that epaulette shark is WICKED.
* Jen *

I live in a zoo...
PinkLady

Postby LIVINGART on Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:40 am

PinkLady wrote:That's what Pat was saying when I stopped in last night and was looking at the bigger one you have in with the pink square anthias. The thing with tangs and stress/ich seems so touchy, I may just stay away from them. It's unfortunate, they are such gorgeous fish.

Speaking of the pink square, can you drop me a PM when you think he'll be ready to go? I'm currently car-less so it's tougher for me to stop in as regularly. Thanks!

Oh, and that epaulette shark is WICKED.

PM SENT
LIVINGART

Previous

Return to Living Art Aquarium