MARS Website is launched!!!!

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

MARS Website is launched!!!!

Postby Ereefic on Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:27 pm

Welcome to the MARS website. It is very nice to see a website for our reef group come alive. We are just getting started so bare with us.

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Bob Dankert for making this site a reality!!! I hope everyone enjoys it and it should make life a little easier for the group. :D
Ereefic
Site Admin

Postby Guest on Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:25 am

Nice going guys!

If you need any help I can give ... please let me know. I'm probably best suited to do graphics, photoshop, and such stuff ... just give me a holler, I'd be happy to contribute.

Postby Guest on Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:30 am

Sorry guys ... the last post, offering help + graphic help, is from me.

Logged in now :D

Postby Guest on Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:31 am

Some sort of login issues for me [Mark] ... as this probably will be guest again. Sometimes it refuses my login, sometimes it tells me I'm logged in yet I end up posting as guest.

Oh well, see you all soon [for the third time, happy to help]

Mark

Postby Amphibious on Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:39 am

Congrats and thanks to whomever is responcible for the MARS website. I know this takes an enormous amount of time and we grately appreciate your contribution. :D

WOW!
Amphibious
"Good Luck" comes to forward thinking individuals who plan to succeed!

Visit my website - The Cultured Reef
Amphibious

Postby BraenDead on Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:21 am

Mark.. The pictures of the corals up top I borrowed from some of your pictures on Reef Central (with a bit of photoshop touch up). Let me know if it is alright for me to have used them, otherwise I can take them down. Also, I still have the pad for your Mag 12.

Bob
BraenDead
Site Admin

The website looks great!

Postby Katherine on Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:39 am

Just wanted to say thanks for developing this new site. I just joined the listserve at the beginning of summer, and am so happy to be in contact with other people in this area.
Katherine

Postby MattK on Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:46 am

Great work Bob and Eric (and everyone else behind the scenes) on setting up the MARS site and the mailing list!! :D :!:

Matt
MattK

Postby Ereefic on Mon Aug 09, 2004 11:44 am

All the thanks go to Bob for his efforts in putting this together. I merely said, 'DO IT!!' Hahaha.

Very glad to see it come together. Will be a nice place for the group to call home, share pics, discuss things, etc. Will also make it much easier for new members to join.
Ereefic
Site Admin

Postby Mark on Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:03 pm

BraenDead wrote:Mark.. The pictures of the corals up top I borrowed from some of your pictures on Reef Central

LOL, I wondered how someone got graphics of corals that looked EXACTLY like mine - esp. the M. digi on the left. Kinda weirded me out, but I'm honored to have my pics used.

Let me know if you need more, help, whatever. I'm really impressed with how nice this is all put together, all the work getting this up and running.

Now to get that Tort to grow all branchy like that, so I can frag it off :)

[looks like I `took' ... all's good now]

Now, to get that pad for the Mag ...
Mark

Return to MARS General