Reefcleaners.org A+ Clean Up Crews!

Post your experiences with local and online vendors.

Moderator: BraenDead

Reefcleaners.org A+ Clean Up Crews!

Postby Saltine on Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:56 pm

http://www.reefcleaners.org

I got my CUC about 2 weeks ago from them. I had a severe byropsis breakout in my new tank, talked to the owner John, showed him a few pictures of my tank and he customized my CUC for the current problem and the long run.

Everything arrived alive, and hungry!

Their customer service is second to none, John really takes an interest in helping folks- not just to make a profit.

Thought I'd share a positive online vendor experience.
Saltine

Re: Reefcleaners.org A+ Clean Up Crews!

Postby Rslinger on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:59 pm

I must agree I got a clean up crew from them today and it is unreal. I got way way more than I ordered just in case there was any dye off! Prices are insane like .45 for nice sized hermits you would pay a couple bucks for around here. The owner john was great to deal with over emails making sure I got what was right for my needs. I have rock coming from them to yet and I can't wait. I know it base rock but go to there site and read about it. Eco friendly I can't wait and for 85 for 50lbs thats great with free shipping. I would definitely order a cuc from them again.
Rslinger

Another 2 thumbs up for reefcleaners.org!!

Postby Chyendra on Fri May 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Another two-thumbs up to reefcleaners.org!! I ordered a clean-up crew from them last summer and got much more than I expected. Same was true this time around.

I ordered 3 marco algaes (Ulva, fuge-grade Gracilaria, and some caulerpa to feed my urchins) What I got was 6 different macros! Including mangroves, cheato, cactus caulerpa and my gracilaria was a beautiful display-grade red gracilaria, not the brown stuff I was expecting. I stuck a chunk in my display, and hopefully by the time my urchins mow it down, I will have more growing in my fuge. I was pretty pleased to say the least... though now I'll have to research how to grow mangroves :)

I wouldn't order macro or a clean-up crew from anyone else. Reefcleaners has me for life :)
Chyendra

Re: Reefcleaners.org A+ Clean Up Crews!

Postby dnorwood1 on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:40 pm

Took everybody's advice and thought i would try out reefcleaners. Great experience and quality product/prices and like stated before, i received more than i ordered! Definitely recommend.
dnorwood1

Return to Vendor Experiences