WOW

Forum for Living Art Aquarium

Moderator: BraenDead

WOW

Postby nurse2b123 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:32 pm

I went to LA today for the first time and am VERY happy and impressed by the quality and choices they had there! I was a little apprehensive because some of the LFS on the east side said they were expensive....... some things were, but some things were a lot cheaper than the east side stores as well. I ended up getting some rocks and a fish for a very good price and even got a couple hitchhiker hermit crabs (that is me absolute favorite part of getting live rock seeing what might come out of it!!!!) The guy there was VERY helpful and as a newbie I had TONS of questions I think I was there for over an hour! I forget his name but he was awesome and super helpful! I will definitely be going there for a majority of my purchases from now on! :)
nurse2b123

Re: WOW

Postby nurse2b123 on Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:37 pm

Just saw a little STARFISH coming out of one of the rocks!!!! Awesome :)

Also, hope they have a sale on 6 lined wrasse soon! :) If he reads this he'll prob know exactally who I am LOL ;)
nurse2b123

Postby Landon on Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:43 am

nurse2b123 wrote:I went to LA today for the first time and am VERY happy and impressed by the quality and choices they had there! I was a little apprehensive because some of the LFS on the east side said they were expensive....... some things were, but some things were a lot cheaper than the east side stores as well. I ended up getting some rocks and a fish for a very good price and even got a couple hitchhiker hermit crabs (that is me absolute favorite part of getting live rock seeing what might come out of it!!!!) The guy there was VERY helpful and as a newbie I had TONS of questions I think I was there for over an hour! I forget his name but he was awesome and super helpful! I will definitely be going there for a majority of my purchases from now on! :)

Thats awesome to hear. Love that store.
The Arctic Night-lights. "As if the natural world's been turned upside down." - Lord Mandrake
Landon

Postby gustomatic on Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:41 pm

That is great.

It has been my favorite store for a long time. High quality,healthy, and unique fish, inverts, corals, etc.

Jeff
gustomatic

Return to Living Art Aquarium