Hello Madison!!!!

Retail store, Tank maintenance, Coral aquaculture, Fish breeding - http://AlphaAquaculture.com

Moderator: BraenDead

Hello Madison!!!!

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:25 am

Whatup Mad-town!

My name is Kris and I am renting a warehouse on the east side of Madison. I am working full time growing my corals and trying to get my fish to breed. My company is called Alpha Corals and I focus on sustainable saltwater practices. I have a friend Rusty who helps me here all the time. We are working on many things but most notably we are currently selling designer clownfish and shipping them all around the US. We have dozens of beautiful clowns that are available on my website AlphaCorals.com If you are looking for a nice cheap pair of clownfish look no further I am gonna be hookin it up!!!! Everyone of my clownfish has a WYSIWYG video! Contact me if you have any questions!

http://www.AlphaCorals.com

AlphaCorals@gmail.com

608-347-0644 call me anytime

I will be updating here regularly to show my progress setting up my shop. Just a few more months and everything will be setup!

Some eye candy, sold these pairs yesterday :)

More pics and updates regularly :) Feel free to let me know if there is something specific your looking for!
AlphaAquaculture

Re: Hello Madison!!!!

Postby gammer_100 on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Wonderful setup you have there, and those clowns are pretty awesome looking! Welcome to Mars!
Travis
gammer_100

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Thanks! I appreciate your kind words :) I love clownfish!!! Just added this pair to the site just now

http://alphacorals.com/store/index.php/ ... now-1.html

Click on the picture in the link to see the video!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby barbianj on Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Your'e too modest. I know what you have going on in that "little" warehouse over there, lol! Image
No corals on the site, yet???
barbianj

Postby Blue2Fyr3 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:11 am

I have been drooling over your site lately!

I'm looking to get a nice pair of clownfish in a couple months.
Blue2Fyr3

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:36 pm

barbianj wrote:Your'e too modest. I know what you have going on in that "little" warehouse over there, lol! Image

Hahahahaha only planning on having 11 systems. We were discussing it today, should be only a month away from complete setup, realistically two months lol. With 11 systems averaging 300-400g we will have to make 400-600 gallons of saltwater per week for water changes and also a ton for top ups. Just got the big RO unit up yesterday, I'm hoping it will put out 250g of RO per day and we won't have a problem even in an emergency I'll have 1400g stored in my holding containers. Its gonna be a lot of water. There will be 5000g of water here :)

We had 4 people here today helping, Adam finished plumbing the first of the next set of raceways...

Starphire on all viewable panes for almost all my tanks in the whole warehouse!!!!

Here is when the stands came

Gotta get some pics up from todays finished job :)
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:40 pm

barbianj wrote:Your'e too modest. I know what you have going on in that "little" warehouse over there, lol! Image

Lol forgot to answer your question after posting the pics... After the coral raceways are wet we will be fragging up our entire coral collection and then its gonna get crrrrraaaazy!!!!!!!!!!!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Blue2Fyr3 wrote:I have been drooling over your site lately!

I'm looking to get a nice pair of clownfish in a couple months.

Thank you for the compliments! I have a team of 5 people working on the website these days. I just made some decisions in a meeting we had on Monday to do some super crazy things. I have one idea thats gonna be revolutionary on a national standpoint. I believe this concept will change the way people feel about aquaculture and corals. Its looking like this idea will be completed by the end of Sept and then after a few weeks I will 'release' it. Dont wanna ruin the secret but basically if your liking the site now you are gonna love it!!!

I have something like 150 of the nicest clowns I could find from all across the country right now. Some of these are unbelievable to say the least! If your looking for a pair of clowns I will def have a pair you will fall for ;) Hit me up anytime!!!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Hahahaha triple response lol. How rude of me I never said thank you for your kind words :) Thanks!!!!!!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby Sula on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 am

Very impressive setup - where is the tour schedule, I'd like to sign up!
:mrgreen:
When on a journey, it is good to have an end, but in the end it's the journey that counts.
Sula

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Sula wrote:Very impressive setup - where is the tour schedule, I'd like to sign up!
:mrgreen:

Thank you very much! Give me a call or email or pm and we can setup a time. I'm here for over 90 hours per week so most times work :) In around a month I'm hoping to have the facility completely up and running. When everything is up I will host a meeting and everyone can come by for food and drinks. I'll get some catering/grillin going and of course some beer ;)
AlphaAquaculture

Postby skanderson on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:24 pm

nice looking set up. looks like you will be up and running when my new tank is going online, good timing.
skanderson

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:34 pm

skanderson wrote:nice looking set up. looks like you will be up and running when my new tank is going online, good timing.

Thanks! If you need some cheap live or dry rocks to get it started let me know I got 3000 lbs dry rock here now with plans for more soon.

Plus I will have the cheapest saltwater and RO locally when my store officially opens :) Of course I can still hook you up now.
AlphaAquaculture

Postby Jake on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:08 am

:bounce:

Let us know when you are up and running!
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
Jake

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:26 pm

Jake wrote::bounce:

Let us know when you are up and running!

For sure! I'm gonna be updating my build as well. You guys will see it all every step of the way.

ps. I got a cure for you

AlphaAquaculture

Next

Return to Alpha Aquaculture