Nothing but impressed so far!

Forum for Living Art Aquarium

Moderator: BraenDead

Nothing but impressed so far!

Postby ReeferDude on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:20 pm

I have been in the store several times as my tank cycles to get live rock and look at things and I am nothing but impressed so far. I have seen some complaints about pricing and there are things that cost more then others, but I can tell you they are the cheapest in the area for quality live rock. I am going to run in and get two clowns today for the first inhabitants of my freshly cycled tank.
ReeferDude

Re: Nothing but impressed so far!

Postby Tin_Whistler on Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:51 pm

How much are they selling the LR for? And just to check is it their stock LR, or are they giving you a deal on donated rock? (aka rock somebody dropped off because they were taking down their tank)

I’ve always thought Pet World had nicer rock, and it was cheaper too the last time I checked. Living Art is definitely a nice spot though, and from what I’ve seen it looks like their fish are usually healthier than anywhere else in town.
Tin_Whistler

Re: Nothing but impressed so far!

Postby Tonis56 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Tin_Whistler wrote:I’ve always thought Pet World had nicer rock, and it was cheaper too the last time I checked. Living Art is definitely a nice spot though, and from what I’ve seen it looks like their fish are usually healthier than anywhere else in town.

Take a closer look at the rock at petworld. They couldn't pay me to take that stuff. IMO Living Art is and has been the leading LFS in the madison area. Sure prices are a little more than the competitors but when it comes to a hobby like this, its worth the extra cash.
Tonis56

Return to Living Art Aquarium