best Black Ice clowns in history!?!

Retail store, Tank maintenance, Coral aquaculture, Fish breeding - http://AlphaAquaculture.com

Moderator: BraenDead

best Black Ice clowns in history!?!

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:07 am

Whatup Wisconsin!

Let me know what you think about these two Black Ice from Calypso Clowns. I think they might be the best Black Ice pair shared online to date!

You will only find clowns like this at AlphaCorals.com

The pics above and below this are the male of the pair. Almost 20 spots!!!!! Might not see one like this for a long time!

This pair was just posted yesterday and already scheduled to be shipped to California! We have 25 Black Ice clownfish right here in Madison, WI come and see for yourself! We just received a big order of them earlier today and there are some crazy ones again! These clowns will still be in Madison for a few more days hit me up if you wanna see them before they fly.

Kris

Thanks for looking!
AlphaAquaculture

Re: best Black Ice clowns in history!?!

Postby Sula on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:09 am

Seems like "Black Lace" might be a better name :)
When on a journey, it is good to have an end, but in the end it's the journey that counts.
Sula

Re: best Black Ice clowns in history!?!

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 am

Lol nice! I've also heard Swiss Clowns and a lot of people have been saying they look like they got shot with a shotgun so Shotgun Black Ice. We will have to get all the names up and then do a polling or something to let the community decide the name!
AlphaAquaculture

Return to Alpha Aquaculture