Hello Madison!!!!

Retail store, Tank maintenance, Coral aquaculture, Fish breeding - http://AlphaAquaculture.com

Moderator: BraenDead

Re: Hello Madison!!!!

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:41 pm

beansandmia wrote:what a project. can not wait to get out there and check out all ths fun.keep up the great work and them some sweet baby clowns.

Thanks! Your welcome to come by anytime just shoot me a pm or call me up 608-347-0644. The longer to wait to come by and check it out the cooler its gonna be to see ;)
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 pm

You guys gotta check out this pair that just laid tonight for the first time ever. I'm not exactly sure but since I purchased this pair in July I would guess they were a year old when I got them, that makes them 19 months old. Let me know what you guys think :)

Sustainable Aquatics Extreme Snow Onyx

http://alphacorals.wistia.com/p/aiQYO
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Finally got some retail goods up for sale. Maxi-Jet pumps, Eheim Jager heaters, Reeflo Pumps, frag disks, 48" t5 fixtures, ATI t5 bulbs, SA Hatchery Diet fish food, Reef Munchies Saltwater Stank fish food, Instant Ocean salt, Tropic Marin salt. We now have over 15 clams for sale as well as ricordea florida and bta anemones. Borbonius Anthias eating pellets as well as a ton of clownfish. If you haven't been here you gotta check it out. If you've been here you've gotta check it out again!!!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Another pair has laid for the first time today! This time its the...

CALI Vivid Percula female x JCA Picasso male

These guys are awesome!!! First time for both!!!

http://alphacorals.wistia.com/m/9I4Lme

Look at how big she is :)

Absolutely perfect pectoral fins on both of these!

AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Third week in a row that we have had a new pair of clowns lay eggs at Alpha Corals! This time its a pair of normal striped ocellaris that are 12 years old! They were laying on the bottom of that 18" chalice colony but I got them to begin hosting a flower pot and now laying eggs in it. Not bad for 12 year old clowns. Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks ;)

AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:07 am

Showoff!!!!

So I setup the tank for a photo shoot of these guys and when I was going in to remove the pot the female freaked out and tried to shoot out the back hole in the pot. She got through it after a second of struggling. Unfortunately her struggle to go through the hole tore up her dorsal fin a bit. So that's what you see in the photo. Uggh, I'll try for another photo shoot next week where I will be approaching the pot from the back so she exits via the front. Still though she is gorgeous! Perfect face and jawline. All her fins are in totally perfect proportions. She even has perfect pelvic fins, very hard to find Onyx perculas this nice with perfect pelvic fins. :D

AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue May 08, 2012 10:38 pm

Just noticed another pair has laid eggs for us here for the first time. This time its an awesome pair! Going to take a video and some pics now!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed May 09, 2012 2:22 am

SA Fancy White Breeding Pair First Clutch!

Click on the link below to watch the video

http://alphacorals.wistia.com/m/gj4sgc
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Sat May 12, 2012 1:19 am

The next day there were only 4 eggs left but they had the eggs for another day after that. I'm proud of them and I hope they will lay many more clutches. They are just getting started!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Sat May 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Got some pics of my SA Fancy White clowns that laid for me the other day. I included the video link also.

http://alphacorals.wistia.com/m/gj4sgc

AlphaAquaculture

Postby salmonshutters on Tue May 15, 2012 12:20 pm

I have to stop out soon to check everything out. It seems like you have a new pair laying every week.
salmonshutters

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed May 16, 2012 11:32 pm

salmonshutters wrote:I have to stop out soon to check everything out. It seems like you have a new pair laying every week.

Hey Dan! For sure come by anytime! We don't get a new pair laying every week but we are getting more eggs every week. Its getting exciting. In about 2 weeks I'm planning on starting commercial production of our designers. We will have 12 hatching tanks and 60 x 20g tanks for this first phase. Then very quickly we will add another 40 x 20g tanks. We got our first Platinum baby already. Can't wait to see what our Picasso pair produces on the rarer end. Only a few months from knowing!!! :P
AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Chea!!!! I'm totally awe struck! Just noticed this pair has laid eggs for the first time today! Things are heating up at Alpha Corals!!! Boom chica bow wow!

AlphaAquaculture

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Check them out in the video link below :)

http://alphacorals.wistia.com/m/uE5JSw

Let me know what you think. Pics coming soon too!
AlphaAquaculture

Postby nooch1019 on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:59 pm

They look great, will be dropping by soon.
nooch1019

PreviousNext

Return to Alpha Aquaculture