Jelly

Provide feedback on club members - buyers and sellers (not stores). Also you can include feedback on trades and group-orders.

Moderator: BraenDead

Jelly

Postby angieg1123 on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Bought a lighting set up from Jelly. 3-250w MH with 2-48" vho actinics. I paid for them as is, but he was nice enough to resize it to fit my 125g for free!! Set them on top of the tank and plugged them all in...everything works and I did not break anything on the ride home :)

I LOVE the fact that they are on a track so I can push them back and have unobstructed access to the tank. Being 5 ft 0 I hate having to flip the top of a canopy back, and I get tired of having to use a step stool for everything.

Thank you again!

Angie
I'll frag mine if you'll frag yours :)...All of the best gardens are underwater.
angieg1123

Re: Jelly

Postby jelly on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:54 am

glad you like the lights.
Wounded Warrior Project Alumni.
larger skimmers and calcium reators of all sizes
http://www.aquariumeng.com/index.html#
jelly

Postby Jeromi on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:36 pm

I had the pleasure of buying an RODI from Jelly. I learned a bunch and enjoyed meeting him and the dogs. I would recommend the trip out to Janesville to anyone. Thanks again Jelly!
Jeromi

Postby jelly on Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:23 pm

glad you enjoyed the trip to janesvile and that you are happy with the RO/DI. that was old man Jelly you met. Im the younger jelly his son. old man jelly is learning alot and sells all the stuff for me.
Wounded Warrior Project Alumni.
larger skimmers and calcium reators of all sizes
http://www.aquariumeng.com/index.html#
jelly

Return to Buyer/Seller Feedback