Kris/Alpha Aquaculture is awesome!

Retail store, Tank maintenance, Coral aquaculture, Fish breeding - http://AlphaAquaculture.com

Moderator: BraenDead

Kris/Alpha Aquaculture is awesome!

Postby nasanek on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:54 am

I got to stop by Alpha Aquaculture last night for the first time and meet Kris. I am incredibly impressed with the facility Kris is running and the fish they have are really amazing. It's crazy to think we have such an amazing resource right here in Madison! I would say if you are ever looking for a clownfish, get in touch with Kris and you will be very happy!

I also brought my 2 year-old daughter along and she had a great time feeding the babies and picking out her own little fish (which is now named "Bingo").

Just wanted to say thanks again, and I can't wait to come back and check out the progress. I'm really excited to see all those corals next time too...

Thanks!
Nick
Life is a comedy for those who think... and a tragedy for those who feel.
~Horace Walpole
nasanek

Re: Kris/Alpha Aquaculture is awesome!

Postby AlphaAquaculture on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:04 am

nasanek wrote:I got to stop by Alpha Aquaculture last night for the first time and meet Kris. I am incredibly impressed with the facility Kris is running and the fish they have are really amazing. It's crazy to think we have such an amazing resource right here in Madison! I would say if you are ever looking for a clownfish, get in touch with Kris and you will be very happy!

I also brought my 2 year-old daughter along and she had a great time feeding the babies and picking out her own little fish (which is now named "Bingo").

Just wanted to say thanks again, and I can't wait to come back and check out the progress. I'm really excited to see all those corals next time too...

Thanks!
Nick

Thanks for coming by Nick! I really appreciate the nice comments :) I totally enjoyed giving you guys the tour. Def stop by again soon! I always need some help feeding the fish ;)
AlphaAquaculture

Return to Alpha Aquaculture