T5 HO Bulbs

Madison Area Reef Society - Club and reef discussion

Moderator: BraenDead

T5 HO Bulbs

Postby adammonte on Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Hey everyone, I was looking for a little advice on where you buy your T5 bulbs from. I am looking at getting four 48" ATI bulbs. Living Arts has them, but they're much more expensive than I've seen online. I was looking at Marine Depot and their prices are reasonable, but they charge an extra $20 to "handle" the bulbs plus shipping. Just wondering where you guys buy from, either online or in-store. I'm taking a trip to Best Fish tomorrow, so maybe they'll have them cheaper there...Thanks in advance!
adammonte

Re: T5 HO Bulbs

Postby MadCityReefer on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Bulk Reef Supply is where I have purchased mine in the past or if you are thinking about purchasing multiple bulbs from Living Art ask Paul the owner to see if he would be willing to give you a better deal, it certainly doesn't hurt to ask.
KEEP ON REEFIN ON!!
tank build: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12927
MadCityReefer

Postby starboard on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:21 pm

MadCityReefer wrote:Bulk Reef Supply is where I have purchased mine in the past or if you are thinking about purchasing multiple bulbs from Living Art ask Paul the owner to see if he would be willing to give you a better deal, it certainly doesn't hurt to ask.

+1
starboard

Postby nwieczorek on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:42 pm

nwieczorek

Return to MARS General